Mark Sanchez Talk - MERGED

jgb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hasn't played a game since the 2012 season, where he had nothing to work with. He's not doing bad considering.

Sanchez gets way too much hate in NY for a man who had street bums on his offensive line. I swear the pass rush was practically racing the ball to Sanchez's hands on just about every play. No QB could have done anything under the Jet offensive conditions in 2011 and 2012.

Sanchez looks jittery as ever.

Lots of runs. 4 straight runs TD.

Sanchez looks jittery as ever.

Lots of runs. 4 straight runs TD.

so last week Jets fans made excuses for Vick saying hes second string and does not get the reps in practice but if that player is Sanchez who is having a good over all game HES PLAYING BAD OMG they ran it 4 times for a TD can't tell if Im dealing with Trolls or Retards

so last week Jets fans made excuses for Vick saying hes second string and does not get the reps in practice but if that player is Sanchez who is having a good over all game HES PLAYING BAD OMG they ran it 4 times for a TD can't tell if Im dealing with Trolls or Retards

I totally agree. At least Mark now has something that he lacked the last 2-1/2 years with us: A real coaching staff!

INT Sanchezzzzzz

1-8 really takes this fanbase to absurd places. To be fair though I have never seen the day to day pulse of the fanbase at this level of despair in social media mode because in 1996 I was 12 and the Internet was something I was only allowed on a couple of hours a week.

1-8 really takes this fanbase to absurd places. To be fair though I have never seen the day to day pulse of the fanbase at this level of despair in social media mode because in 1996 I was 12 and the Internet was something I was only allowed on a couple of hours a week.

Absurd places if 45 years and counting isn't enough then where you been under a rock

Archived