First HC Hired - Rex to Bills

JetsFanatic

noo it's not, unless you are Max .. this means another 200k posts from T0m about rex .. the freaken broken record just got a new lease on life..

also.. dumb move by Rex.. No QB there

Not so dumb if it's the only team willing to hire you!

The guy loves coaching(despite his obvious deficiencies on the offensive side of the ball)

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noo it's not, unless you are Max .. this means another 200k posts from T0m about rex .. the freaken broken record just got a new lease on life..

also.. dumb move by Rex.. No QB there

Tom's obsession with Rex is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that he has a shrine to Rex in his basement equipped with voodoo dolls, chicken blood and the hair of a motherless goat.

we've seen this show already. decent defense, no qb. rex can't win that way. thank god the show left nj and is now in that cold, snowy sh*thole known as buffalo

I disagree...I think with a good OC, he does well there.  Good D, decent offense (they beat the shlt out of us).  I say he gets them to 10-6.  After that....  not much. 1 good season.

This sucks.

It does. Always believed Rex was the right guy for the Jets. Loved the guy. But, it didnt work out and we have to hope moving on was the right move.

That said, I'm not concerned about Rex, I just want the Jets to get it right for once.

Isn't he still under contract with the Jets?

They could seek work elsewhere but I believe that in the end they need the Jets permission.

I'm sure Quinn is being updated on a daily basis.

Hope he keeps Dunbar!

I would not think so, lower level Asst are year to year, some DC and OC are also. It would not have made sense for Idsik to give Rex's assistants long term deals, when for all purposes rex was on a one year deal. 

The news just keeps getting worse:

OH NO! Players from a 4-12 team want to follow their leader somewhere else? :rl: the Jets are just a dumb football organization from top to bottom. clean house, let them all go and start over. **** it

Coaches can improve in their 2ns stint.

I know you hate him. But he was really close to two super bowls here. So I am not happy that he is going to the bills.

close to two super bowls 5 years ago! you are living in the past. he could have another 4 4-12 seasons and you would still love him. I am more interested in the Jets winning games.

Archived