Revis back with the Jets- official

Matt39

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Pats will still finish light years ahead of the Jets next season.

4Ci9Iou.gif

Nothing better than scorned Pats fans

The cherry on top of this off-season will be the penalties that are due to be rolled out for deflategate!  Gonna be fun!

Revis was a big part of the Pats super bowl last year and he easily could have been a Jet.   instead we had the pleasure of watching as demetrius turns while he went AWOL, Vick being totally disinterested, and 1/2 a season of Percy Harvin after the season was lost (that wasted $$ would have gotten us Revis).   

the time to sign revis was last year after fleecing the bucs.   this just feels like sloppy seconds. 

You can always "pull out"..... 

Actually, only good thing about Revis signing with the Jets is now the entire nation can watch the Pats embarrass the Jets on the Thursday night opener.

GFY.  Nobody cares enough about Revis or the Jets to give them that game.  You guys will get humiliated by the Seahawks and Jimmy Graham.  

Actually, only good thing about Revis signing with the Jets is now the entire nation can watch the Pats embarrass the Jets on the Thursday night opener.

i'll make you an avatar bet that the jets win. when the jets win you have to put a pic of my penis as your avatar

GFY. Nobody cares enough about Revis or the Jets to give them that game. You guys will get humiliated by the Seahawks and Jimmy Graham.

Pats don't play the Seahawks next year.

Only good teams the Pats play at home next year are the Eagles and Steelers.

With the Revis signing, the Jets will now open in Foxboro.

All Revis cares about is money. Its just a matter of time until he is done because of injury or doing something stupid.... Is Brees really available? His years are numbered too.

My concerns with him were #1 that we'd only sign him for a 1 year rental when we're not a win-now team, after which we have to search for a CB again, and then #2 if signed for 3 years it's hard to know what his skill level will be through age 32. Sometimes guys just massively fall off a cliff without much notice/clue from the season before. #3 concern is injury, but that can happen to any player at any age.

Brees is supposedly available because NO kept restructuring with him and now his $18M salary hits their cap at like $25M (maybe more, I forget). He's 36, so he doesn't have a long future ahead of him. But I'd be plenty happy with picking up the last 2 years of his deal and depending on how he looks (and how long he wants to play) take it from there for when he's age 38 and over. Even after all our movement, we can actually still fit him without killing our future (like NO did with him). Still draft a QB, but not in rounds 1-2, and let that kid hold the golden Brees clipboard for his first couple of seasons instead of getting thrown in while he's too raw.

It's hard not to be pumped that our favorite son is coming home and will most likely retire a Jet. He may be the best player we have ever drafted. MAY BE. None the less... And this opinion won't be popular, but this deal is a disaster. 48 million guarnteed in the first 3 years? By year 3 revis, who will be collecting starting QB money, will be lucky to be a good nickle, or a safety.

I'm glad he's a Jet in 2015 and it's great to rub those disgusting chowder swilling douches faces in it. But in 2017 he will be looked at like an anchor and will limit our ability to build a competitive team.

Glad everyone is happy.

For that money, he better be HOF material and never speak of money again the next three seasons.

Well Bit, there is your open wallet.  Lets hope it's as entertaining as you thought it would be.

Now I just wonder if it'll be our #1 or #2 we lose for tampering.....

Pats don't play the Seahawks next year.

Only good teams the Pats play at home next year are the Eagles and Steelers.

With the Revis signing, the Jets will now open in Foxboro.

And Richardson ends the Brady era with a Thiesman style leg snapping sack!

Archived