Revis back with the Jets- official

Matt39

Finally got the shutdown corner needed for Bowles to run his defense.  That was the biggest thing they needed on D.  Now they will draft OLB in the 1st round and the defense will work itself out.

Now to shift focus to offense: still need a QB (Fitzpatrick) and a playmaking skill player (Spiller?  re-sign Harvin?)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter found this from 12 months ago....

This is a long term plan. The Jets trade Revis to the Bucs to gather 2 additional draft picks. Revis becomes too much to handle, and refuses to lower his pay for any trades, instantly screwing the Bucs, making them drop him. He heads over to the Patriots the next year for exactly 1 year. He learns the ins and outs of the organization, the plays, the coaching, the cheating. When he becomes a free agent again next offseason, the Jets welcome him back with open arms, and Revis shares every little bit of intel he gathered, so the Patriots will never win another game against the Jets again.

My daughter found this from 12 months ago....

This is a long term plan. The Jets trade Revis to the Bucs to gather 2 additional draft picks. Revis becomes too much to handle, and refuses to lower his pay for any trades, instantly screwing the Bucs, making them drop him. He heads over to the Patriots the next year for exactly 1 year. He learns the ins and outs of the organization, the plays, the coaching, the cheating. When he becomes a free agent again next offseason, the Jets welcome him back with open arms, and Revis shares every little bit of intel he gathered, so the Patriots will never win another game against the Jets again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Our Defensive weakness last year? CBs --- Check

Our Offensive Weakness last year? WRs, Guard and QB ---- Check except QB

At this point, If the cap permits, I'd be hunting down the Saints FO for Brees. If not, then pick up Mariotta and take your chances with someone as talented.

Totally agreed.

Yeah, I'm the idiot.

time = tone

literally = literal

STFU already, you're an ass.

You're saying that my point doesn't stand because my swype/autocomplete messed up twice and I didn't notice. Okay. good for you. The Jets are still a third rate team.

I really didn't want Revis back, but when I heard we signed him I was happy, best football player I've ever watched in a Jet jersey

You aint seen Kyle Wilson play then....actually, no one has.

Pretty good contract for the Jets too, IMO.

In what way is this a pretty good contract for the Jets?

They got their man but nothing is good about this contract - they paid through the teeth.  I can't imagine anyone else was close to this - They made it clear it was Revis or bust - and Revis knew it and held them hostage.   It's insane.

You're saying that my point doesn't stand because my swype/autocomplete messed up twice and I didn't notice. Okay. good for you. The Jets are still a third rate team.

Stop responding to me. You're stupid.

Archived