Revis back with the Jets- official

Matt39

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie Collins will be a perennial all-pro

Agreed, he was the best non-Revis/Gronk on the Pats last year.

I hope you guys are still this happy when we trade for Sam Bradford in a few weeks.

Thought about it earlier today and am, indeed, fine with it. Well...it depends on the actual deal, but they could do worse.

** These Pats fans are so mad it's hilarious. They need to pick up Kyle Wilson, ASAP!!! Lmao

Mad at what?

A month ago the Pats won their 4th Super Bowl title in the last 14 years.

Pats signed Revis as as a 1-year rental and it paid off with a Super Bowl title.

With all that coin the Jets are paying Revis over the next 3 years, you really think it will payoff with a Lombardi?????

Should have used all the money on a real NFL QB instead.

I hope you guys are still this happy when we trade for Sam Bradford in a few weeks.

I would be over the moon at A Bradford move. Instantly the most talented QB the Jets had under the age of 30 since Namath. One of these years he has to stay healthy, and if he did play all 16 games with Marshall, Decker, Amaro, Ivory with Revis back and the revamped defense no way Jets don't win 10-12 games easily. But I don't see Kelly trading him, Kelly Bradford are the next Payton Brees.

Mad at what?

Pats signed Revis as as a 1-year rental and it paid off with a Super Bowl title.

With all that coin the Jets are paying Revis over the next 3 years, you really think it will payoff with a Lombardi?????

Definitely.  (If we sign Brees.)

Ecstatic! Best player the Jets have ever had, and with his flawless technique, he will continue to be the best corner in the league for a while. The Jets as a team just went from cellar-dweller to possible playoff team, if a few other moves are made.

And the icing on the cake is that this signing really pisses off some of the fans, the ones that have the "my girlfriend broke up with me but she was ugly anyways" feewings. Awesome.

Mad at what?

tumblr_mz7v4jvzzK1qzn70jo4_r1_500.gif

Mad at what?

Go **** yourself. Pete Carroll "gift wrapped" your Superbowl with that bone headed pass, and don't ever forget it.  There was no QB to be had and you know that.  This season the AFC East will be a bitch as every team has improved and they all wants a piece of your cheating ass team.  No Wilfork, No Vereen, No Browner, No Revis.  Brady a year older; nothing last forever.  Be happy with your Superbowl because it may be a long, long time before you see another one. 

Mad at what?

Make sure you don't forget to send your thank you card to Pete Carroll. Lucky cheating bastards.

Mad at what?

Alright guys lets think about this rationally.

Revis is only in it for the paycheck.

He's done with the patriots, for life.

The patriots are going to target him and EMBARRASS him next year. Tom was always pretty okay against him, and now tom had an ENTIRE YEAR to learn how revis plays.

The Jets were not a CB away from being out of the basement last year. this changes nothing

Those tampering charges, Goodell better actually do something, if not kraft better have a press conference.

That's from your Pats forum. Sounds like anger to me.

Mad at what?

Heres some more words of wisdom from Patsy land.

Hold on there, pardner. I wish him AMPLE ill will as a member of the tampering Green Scum. The Border War has officially renewed.

Mad at what?

These guys are funny.

Here's something to consider in all of this.... The guy was pedestrian in Tampa after his injury...a lot of people thought he was done ....BB in all actuality took a FLYER on Revis. He fit WELL INTO BELICHICK's SYSTEM for ONE year. With Browner, McCourty and the rest of a talented defense and a GREAT team....He and they won a Championship......

But let's keep in mind that Revis is a SHADOW of that shutdown corner that came out as a rook several years ago. He is getting older, slower and his skills are on the decline. The Patriots system and our other D players MADE HIM LOOK BETTER than he was last year!

So....like someone else said.....we got what we needed out of Revis....he served his purpose in our defense and we got our championship. To his "I'm home again....I never wanted to leave!" I would say "good riddance. We got another ring for Belichick and Brady and many others by USING you for our Teams needs". "When you get your ring ....make sure to kiss Bill Belichick's ring because you aren't getting one without him....AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN MR. Revis......So enjoy the memory! Seriously....no great loss here.....Jets overpaid.....Revis will get exposed and be booed weekly as he gets torched like a campfire marshmallow....and BB will move on to the next man up!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!

These guys are funny.

Here's something to consider in all of this.... The guy was pedestrian in Tampa after his injury...a lot of people thought he was done ....BB in all actuality took a FLYER on Revis. He fit WELL INTO BELICHICK's SYSTEM for ONE year. With Browner, McCourty and the rest of a talented defense and a GREAT team....He and they won a Championship......

But let's keep in mind that Revis is a SHADOW of that shutdown corner that came out as a rook several years ago. He is getting older, slower and his skills are on the decline. The Patriots system and our other D players MADE HIM LOOK BETTER than he was last year!

So....like someone else said.....we got what we needed out of Revis....he served his purpose in our defense and we got our championship. To his "I'm home again....I never wanted to leave!" I would say "good riddance. We got another ring for Belichick and Brady and many others by USING you for our Teams needs". "When you get your ring ....make sure to kiss Bill Belichick's ring because you aren't getting one without him....AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN MR. Revis......So enjoy the memory! Seriously....no great loss here.....Jets overpaid.....Revis will get exposed and be booed weekly as he gets torched like a campfire marshmallow....and BB will move on to the next man up!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!

LOL @ braindead Patsfans who think the Pats defensive system made Revis, the same system that has been pedestrian at best for years...

BWHahahahaha, nothing better than scorned Cheats fans.

I can't wait for the deflategate penalties to come out!

Mad at what?

Is it a coincidence that the Patriots win a super bowl right after 9/11 (2001) then subsequently win two more Superbowls as Iraq undergoes sectarian violence (2004 and 2005), and finally wins its fourth superbowl alongside the rise of ISIS (2014)?

Archived