Revis back with the Jets- official

Matt39

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In what way is this a pretty good contract for the Jets?

They got their man but nothing is good about this contract - they paid through the teeth.  I can't imagine anyone else was close to this - They made it clear it was Revis or bust - and Revis knew it and held them hostage.   It's insane.

As a person who was really anti-Revis this money isn't that bad, sure 16 millon and 17 million is crazy money but we have the space for it so why not? Year three only 6 million is guaranteed and then we're off the hook basically. You gotta think Revis can be elite for the next 2 years at least

Guys.... Think about what this secondary looked like this previous year.

The JETS now have one of the best lines in football AND potentially one of the best secondaries in football.

Assuming we fill the need at free safety and pass rusher - this defense is flawless and will KILL offenses next season.

Stop responding to me. You're stupid.

I'm stupid because you're unable to understand a post with a few typos?

You're being unnecessarily hostile. Your lack of reading comprehension isn't my fault. Don't take it out on me.

In what way is this a pretty good contract for the Jets?

They got their man but nothing is good about this contract - they paid through the teeth.  I can't imagine anyone else was close to this - They made it clear it was Revis or bust - and Revis knew it and held them hostage.   It's insane.

Are you nuts? Revis is a hall of famer. Jet NEEDED to spend money this year. They are relevant again. Would you rather they spend money on JAGS they can add in the draft?

I'm stupid because you're unable to understand a post with a few typos?

You're being unnecessarily hostile. Your lack of reading comprehension isn't my fault. Don't take it out on me.

Only a boob like you tries to spin your own abuse of the English language while insulting my intelligence as me being unable to "comprehend" it. It was ironic. What you did was ironic. Because you are stupid, but you tried to imply I am. 

The Patriots have a better chance of signing Revis right now than you do of coming out of this looking anything less than stupid.

So stop.

As a person who was really anti-Revis this money isn't that bad, sure 16 millon and 17 million is crazy money but we have the space for it so why not? Year three only 6 million is guaranteed and then we're off the hook basically. You gotta think Revis can be elite for the next 2 years at least

I'm glad they did it...and happy he's back...but there's nothing good about this deal....We had the money so it's fine - but way overpaid.

Only a boob like you tries to spin your own abuse of the English language while insulting my intelligence as me being unable to "comprehend" it. It was ironic. What you did was ironic. Because you are stupid, but you tried to imply I am.

The Patriots have a better chance of signing Revis right now than you do of coming out of this looking anything less than stupid.

So stop.

You're the one arguing wity the idiot who is trying to wind you up and see how long you'll keep responding. Not very mature of you.

I'm glad they did it...and happy he's back...but there's nothing good about this deal....We had the money so it's fine - but way overpaid.

It's essentially a two year deal and we can get rid of him with a 6 million dollar cap hit in year 3. There's an escape route in this contract that I thought wouldn't be there. We did overpay year 1 and 2 though

Are you nuts? Revis is a hall of famer. Jet NEEDED to spend money this year. They are relevant again. Would you rather they spend money on JAGS they can add in the draft?

I'm not saying I'm not happy,  I am...

Just was NOT a "good deal" - a good deal, to me, means something different than simply getting the guy you wanted.  It was a bad deal - but they had the money so - so be it.

You're the one arguing wity the idiot who is trying to wind you up and see how long you'll keep responding. Not very mature of you.

You cannot wind me up. 

It takes little to no effort for me to pause between the other discussions I'm in to remind you of how stupid you are. 

Since when does someone who boasts about making fart noises with his mouth care about appearing mature? You lose again.

I'm not saying I'm not happy, I am...

Just was NOT a "good deal" - a good deal, to me, means something different than simply getting the guy you wanted. It was a bad deal - but they had the money so - so be it.

What would have been a good deal?

Archived