Revis back with the Jets- official

Matt39

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! YES! YES!

Now, fix the rest of the ******* roster and get me DREW BREES!!!! 

I like Revis and I think he's great as a NYJ but this is another example of the SoJ.    Idzik basically handed the super bowl to NE by passing on Revis last year and now we are going to pay him stupid $$ to come back.  

it also begs the question, is this a Maccagnan move or is Woody playing GM again? 

I like Revis and I think he's great as a NYJ but this is another example of the SoJ.    Idzik basically handed the super bowl to NE by passing on Revis last year and now we are going to pay him stupid $$ to come back.  

it also begs the question, is this a Maccagnan move or is Woody playing GM again? 

Idzik traded Revis at a time when we couldn't sign him, and got us Sheldon Richardson. Tom Brady and Bill Belichik earned the Superbowl, it wasn't handed to them by Idzik. Gimme a break with this nonsense. Talk about SOJ.

Idzik so thoroughly destroyed the Jets that they've been forced to be more aggressive than they've been in years.  Sad that Rex couldn't have this roster but hopefully Bowles is up to the task.

I'm really wondering just how much money we decided to dump on one player

As much as it takes to make us relevant. This team was in dire straights for 2 years (minimum). I'm excited about Jet football for the first time since the 2010 AFFC championship game. Mac and Bowles are giving themselves a chance. 

With a smart plan, you can compete now and build through the draft. I'm done dealing with fans that buy into this rebuilding = can't compete now nonsense. You can do both, if you are a well run organization with better than average football IQs in the room.

Idzik traded Revis at a time when we couldn't sign him, and got us Sheldon Richardson. Tom Brady and Bill Belichik earned the Superbowl, it wasn't handed to them by Idzik. Gimme a break with this nonsense. Talk about SOJ.

Revis was a big part of the Pats super bowl last year and he easily could have been a Jet.   instead we had the pleasure of watching as demetrius turns while he went AWOL, Vick being totally disinterested, and 1/2 a season of Percy Harvin after the season was lost (that wasted $$ would have gotten us Revis).   

the time to sign revis was last year after fleecing the bucs.   this just feels like sloppy seconds. 

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  2m2 minutes ago

Early on, the tenure of #Jets GM Mike Maccagnan is going just fine.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora  3m3 minutes ago

Not sure of the electoral status of various mayors, governors, etc, but Mike Maccagnan could rule any of the 5 boroughs now I'm thinking

Amazing how out of touch these NFL reporters are. They think every Jets fan is as stupid as, well, most Jets fans.

Pretty cool stuff. Defense could potentially be dominant. 

No doubt. Looking at the D, we are already pretty impressive on paper. Add 1-2 more impact players and you've got a championship caliber unit. 

Revis was a big part of the Pats super bowl last year and he easily could have been a Jet.   instead we had the pleasure of watching as demetrius turns while he went AWOL, Vick being totally disinterested, and 1/2 a season of Percy Harvin after the season was lost (that wasted $$ would have gotten us Revis).   

the time to sign revis was last year after fleecing the bucs.   this just feels like sloppy seconds. 

Okay, maybe we should void the contract then. 

SOJ fan sob story. Don't reply to me about this, I don't care about your point of view it is defeatist and completely hypothetical.

No doubt. Looking at the D, we are already pretty impressive on paper. Add 1-2 more impact players and you've got a championship caliber unit.

Lmao. Worst lb core in the League and worst offense in the nfl. we're going to go far.

But if you never get laid, sloppy is awesome.

Archived