The Sunday (Bye Week) Game Day Thread

BallinPB

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any chance stafford gets traded/ cut in the offseason?  I dont think  hes great but he would be the best qb we have had in a while

Stafford IMO is not that much better than Sanchez.  He has the greatest WR of his generation, as well as some of the best overall offensive talent and still hasn't WON consistently to even get in the playoffs!!!

I don't think so....

I got money on below teams covering. Hate me all you want. :)

Bills cover -2.5

Bengals cover -3

Ravens cover -7

Pats cover -10

100 bucks to win 1213 bucks. 

guess you lost on the bills and ravens.  The bills killed me today.  How the hell did they only win by 1 point.

Stafford is a dumbass dude-bro who doesn't work hard. What you're seeing with him is a guy who's cashing checks. 

we all know Stafford is a gunslinger.  To his credit though, that offensive line is horrendous.  They have no type of running game whatsoever and it puts all the pressure on him.

Only thing they did all day; get used to it. You aren't winning mANY games when you mount all of 1 TD drive.

We should be okay when we get Watkins and McCoy back.  I think Watkins will be back next week.  McCoy will be gone 203 more weeks.

Tyrod Taylor had a 71% completion rate as of the 4th game.  Don't know what it is after today's game (ratings are not out).  I would not call a QB with these rates a player that sucks.

Chad Pennington had a 147% completion rate. He still sucked. 

What did you think of Tyrod Taylor's 23 yard run for a TD and 46 yard pass to Hogan. ?  Not too trashy.  

I think only a moron of a HC leaves that much of the field open.  To a QB on 3rd and long who can't throw.  Taylor is very unimpressive.  The Bills are unimpressive.  And lucky they didn't lose to a team that was the 2nd worse team in the league a year ago.  

Archived