Jets vs. Bills predictions

AFJF

Well, short week so only a few days of practice before kickoff...should be an easy win for the Jets.  Rex doesn't know anything about football, has less time to prepare, inexperienced QB, most penalized team in the NFL.

Jets- 24

Bills- 10

I hate this game and have a hard time seeing how the Jets win. Rex punished Fitz and Chan while they were in Buffalo. The Jets are the walking dead with Mangold and Colon injured, no kicker, Cromarie suffering from IQ fatigue, Ivory chipped up, no running game and just me feeling negative about the team.

This is the kind of game that the Jets usually win:

Jets: 20

Bills: 17

Jets win the turnover battle in a slopfest in which Inognito gets a personal foul for a low block that leaves the Bills outside of FG range as the clock runs out.

Read this today. 90% of the Bills passing offensive yards yesterday went to Sammy Watkins. So essentially, stop Sammy Watkins, stop the Bills passing game. Put Revis on Watkins and then let the chips fall where they may. I need a full injury report before I decide.

https://twitter.com/mikerodak/status/663813603108249600

Watkins limping in the walk thrus today.

I don't think much that we saw on Sunday from Buffalo can be transferred to how this game plays out. They ran 36 rushing plays at 7.4 yards per play. Not much need to pass when the run game is that dominant.

What worries me most is our D getting of the field on 3rd downs. We've struggled lately on that, and Taylor is far more mobile than the QBs we've faced lately. Who do we use to spy on Taylor? We have to limit his running ability, make him try to beat us through the air.

Even still, I think Buffalo has the edge, and I won't be surprised if they win. BUT, I NEVER pick against the Jets in score predictions, so I'll say 28-27 Jets.

Depends on who's playing really. If you tell me Mangold, Colon, Pryor are playing I think we'd have a pretty darn good shot. Idc either way I'm picking the Jets, the Rex Ryan emotional roller coaster continues. Ups and downs, ups and downs. We know it far too well. 

Jets 26

Bills 19

I'm gonna need a couple Ativan for this game.  Otherwise, I won't be able to deal with the possibility of Rex getting a victory against us.  I want him/them embarrassed on national TV.

I kind of felt the same way, but then I remembered the Bills crushed us twice with Rex as our HC last year. A Bills win would be more about our injured Oline, and a talented Bills team, than about Rex. 

I kind of felt the same way, but then I remembered the Bills crushed us twice with Rex as our HC last year. A Bills win would be more about our injured Oline, and a talented Bills team, than about Rex. 

Yeah, I don't think Rex himself factors into their win.  If anything, that dope's actions will help us win.  I just can't tolerate the thought of him winning.

Archived