How are you feeling?

BallinPB

Honestly this is the most depressed I've been as a Jets fan in a while.  Even more so than losing the AFC championship games.  I believe we are a better team than Buffalo but once again we lose twice in a season to them.  

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the playoffs this year after this loss.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly this is the most depressed I've been as a Jets fan in a while.  Even more so than losing the AFC championship games.  I believe we are a better team than Buffalo but once again we lose twice in a season to them.  

I was pissed for a moment. But I stepped back and looked at the season in general, which was a good season. This team was never going to win the Super Bowl anyway. It's just a shame that Jets fans will look back on the best season they've had in years and think it is a failure.

Honestly, I am completely at peace. I realize now that I don't need to waste my time with the NFL any longer, because it's fixed. I'm a bit sad about wasting so much of my past time, but happy knowing I don't have to care in the future, it's much like the WWF, but more entertaining than men rolling around in their underoos.

I've been a fan since the franchise started I agree it's a let down but for me it's not in the top 10..LOL

Horrible.

It especially hurts because I really like this current team and how it was exceeding all expectations. They deserved to make the playoffs when you look at some of the sh*te winning divisions.

Really devastated for Fitz and Marhsall. They had outstanding seasons and it's shame neither will get their first post-season game.

I'm not really angry at all. Frustrated maybe, but it's mostly just disappointing at how a great season ended. 

Mad now but I'll be ok. I've tried to keep in mind the last few weeks that this isn't what I was expecting at all and that the massive improvement we showed is enough reason to be excited for the next few seasons.  We have a bright future ahead of us.

Dejected that I have to wait 9 months to see this team in action again.  They were a team built for the playoffs with a strong D but couldn't get there.  However, the fact that this was year 1 of the new regime softens the blow, because it gives them a chance to get deeper at their weak spots and bring in new guys who fit the system better.

Horrible.

It especially hurts because I really like this current team and how it was exceeding all expectations. They deserved to make the playoffs when you look at some of the sh*te winning divisions.

Really devastated for Fitz and Marhsall. They had outstanding seasons and it's shame neither will get their first post-season game.

I'm not really angry at all. Frustrated maybe, but it's mostly just disappointing at how a great season ended. 

This.

I feel like crap.  I don't believe we were going to the promised land this year, but it would have been nice to get in to the playoffs.  The fact that we got beat by Rex twice feels like having a mole removed from my unit with no novocaine. 

Very dejected.  Not angry at all.  Dispirited.  

With football.....you have to wait so long for "next year."

Always a Jets fan...but I'll put football pretty much out of my mind for many months. 

This sucked the life out of me....."fan-wise"

Same. The coach has to get that win. We rode Fitzpatrick for the season and will have nothing to show for it in 2016. We don't know anything about Petty, or Devin Smith. We hope Maudlin is ok, but we don't have a lot of young talent that we can be confident in otherwise. 

Same. The coach has to get that win. We rode Fitzpatrick for the season and will have nothing to show for it in 2016. We don't know anything about Petty, or Devin Smith. We hope Maudlin is ok, but we don't have a lot of young talent that we can be confident in otherwise. 

No Rex sucks Tommy?? Man you must be depressed..:)

petty showed nothing in preseason and Devon Smith was awful and now has a torn acl 

The 2015 draft was not good at all outside of Leonard Williams. 

On Fitz INTshould have ran it twice and kicked FG. I'll never understand why that didn't do that. It made so much sense. Take the 20-19 lead. 

That how I'll feel about this game. Should have ran it twice. 10-20 years from now, it's  the only thing I'll ever remember.

Archived