Who do you predict will the the 1 Jet player cut that makes you say 'WTF'?

SouthernJet

Good question......I'll say......um.......CB Bryson Keeton - some people were saying he had a good camp but he seems like a very longshot to me ....

EDIT......I misread the question, sorry, my surprise cut will be..........Robby Anderson

I agree that Marshall is the most likely cut to get quite the commotion.  These next two games will be a difference-maker for him, and while the original TC reports were positive, he has had a lot of struggles on offense in the two preseason games so far.  With the level of competition at the WR position, I don't think return ability on its own would be enough to make the cut.  To me he seems like to be a heavy favorite for the practice squad.  That said, Smith staying on the PUP can allow for them to get away with carrying an extra WR the first 6 weeks.

Anderson could fall in that category as well, particularly if the team wants to see him bulk up before getting real regular season play.  I would think his on-field performance has had him move past Marshall at this point, but you never know.

2 hours ago, Kevin L said:

We have an abundance of talent at DL, so I'll say Pelon or Jarvis Jenkins.

Jenkins would result in over 2 million in dead money that would be a shock. Pelon would not be.

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

J Marshall.

Is something going on with Williams that he is even considered to be a cut?

No. Williams is going nowhere. They have little depth at CB as it is. If anyone from that position is in danger, it's Dexter McDougle. 

Archived