Niners practicing in Ohio this week.

StraightCash

Interesting strategy, so much for a West coast team flying across the country for an early game.

the downside to this is that the players are living out of a bag for 2 weeks. Don't get home to see their families, to their beds etc. it's tough for the Niners either way.

the downside to this is that the players are living out of a bag for 2 weeks. Don't get home to see their families, to their beds etc. it's tough for the Niners either way.

It's all good... Patrick Willis packed his blankie and Isaac Sopoaga has his favorite feetie pajamas. They'll be ready to play.

It should be interesting to see how this goes. The 9ers are hardly the first team to try to pull this move, but given the very inconsistent success rate that has come along with it, I'm not sure how much of an impact it really has one way or the other.

Yeah, I doubt this helps them much. They just travelled to Minnesota to face a dome team, got their asses kicked, now are travelling to lame-ass Ohio, then have to play in our sh*tbox of a stadium in Jersey. Not a fun road swing.

That being said, they'll still win because they're super awesome. Something about Mario Manningham and Vernon Davis. Weapons. Defense. Alex Smith is a new QB.

Yeah, I doubt this helps them much. They just travelled to Minnesota to face a dome team, got their asses kicked, now are travelling to lame-ass Ohio, then have to play in our sh*tbox of a stadium in Jersey. Not a fun road swing.

That being said, they'll still win because they're super awesome. Something about Mario Manningham and Vernon Davis. Weapons. Defense. Alex Smith is a new QB.

Do you not think SF is a good team or something?

SF is a good team regardless of whether they practice in Ohio or SF. The Jets, if they win this, will be in spite of the conventional wisdom that says that they will get destroyed by an angry SF team. Regardless, my expectation is that Jets are at Home and they need to win at Home...so I expect the Jets to will themselves to wins at home.

Go Jets...!

That's a smart move.

Although i hope the ATC at NY makes them fly around for a couple of hours circling over a New York city airport so they get fatigued. Are you listening ATC ?

Why not get yourself somewhere near NJ so you don't have to travel from Minnesota to Ohio then to NJ? Why not pick somewhere here so you don't have to travel again? practice facilities?

Archived