Wait, so why do we have to keep sanchez? Start Tebow and let Geno learn

BornJetsFan1983

Hey Woody you brought Tebow in to sell seats well maybe you could actually let him play this year untill Geno is ready.

Look all I'm saying is sanchez quit on us Im so ready for him to be gone....we already know what leads down that road, 50+ turnovers...Sanchez had his time, lost his job to our third stringer.

I wish G didnt get hurt, ut he did, I wish sanchez didnt suck so bad but he does....let tebow come out and play half a season, maybe the kid proves his value and we actually get somehting for him in a trade. Maybe he sucks and at least we arent talking about how stupid the jets are for playkng sanchez again they are talking about how the Jets gave tebow the shot he never had and all the while Geno is getting ready.

idk it makes sense to me

the only reason sanchez is here is the guranteed money

deal with it

if smith beats him out, he's the back up

well, if smith beats him out, rex will still start sanchez anyway cuz he's rex

Hey Woody you brought Tebow in to sell seats well maybe you could actually let him play this year untill Geno is ready.

Look all I'm saying is sanchez quit on us Im so ready for him to be gone....we already know what leads down that road, 50+ turnovers...Sanchez had his time, lost his job to our third stringer.

I wish G didnt get hurt, ut he did, I wish sanchez didnt suck so bad but he does....let tebow come out and play half a season, maybe the kid proves his value and we actually get somehting for him in a trade. Maybe he sucks and at least we arent talking about how stupid the jets are for playkng sanchez again they are talking about how the Jets gave tebow the shot he never had and all the while Geno is getting ready.

idk it makes sense to me

Do you know the APE IRL ?

Enough with the Tebow nonsense. Don't the Tebow worshipers realize that if any NFL exec thought there was a modicum of talent someone would have offered the NFL minimum to take a look?

If Justin Bieber was a quarterback, no one would want him on their team either unless he was a lock to start. There are tons of guys holding clipboards that Tim Tebow is better than.

Circus revisited- bring tebow back for punt protection

don't we already have mark doin' that ? ?....how many QB's do we need blocking on punts ? ? ? :confused0082:   

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

Let's break this down.

"Wait, so why do have to keep sanchez?"

Because he's owed millions and millions and millions of dollars that Woody is just not going to eat.

"Start Tebow"

He was released. And no.

"And let Geno learn"

Yes, he'll be watching Mark Sanchez and learning what not to do.

if tebow is so good , why is he still looking for a job maybe has to do with a QB who can not pass the ball

If Tebow had been given a chance to start last year, he would have won the starting job, just like at Denver (even though THAT

coaching staff said he sucked) and then JETS FO would have been trying to shop Mr. 8.5 million dollars at the combine.

For what its worth Tebow is 10-7 / 2753 yds passing, 17 TDs 9 ints 901 yds rushing and 9 rushing TDs all the while his coaches

said he sucked..

btw, compared to Geno  Smith in college (even though college doesn't count) Tebow went 26-2 his last two years in college and engineered an NC, routinely throwing for over 3 bills against every top team in the country..with I think three ints over that span..it was unreal how his stats were.

If Tebow had been given a chance to start last year, he would have won the starting job, just like at Denver (even though THAT

coaching staff said he sucked) and then JETS FO would have been trying to shop Mr. 8.5 million dollars at the combine.

For what its worth Tebow is 10-7 / 2753 yds passing, 17 TDs 9 ints 901 yds rushing and 9 rushing TDs all the while his coaches

said he sucked..

btw, compared to Geno  Smith in college (even though college doesn't count) Tebow went 26-2 his last two years in college and engineered an NC, routinely throwing for over 3 bills against every top team in the country..with I think three ints over that span..it was unreal how his stats were.

I'm at a loss for words if you truely believe starting Tebow would have made any difference. There is a reason he isn't signed, and why lesser leagues are offering him a BACKUP role.

I'm at a loss for words if you truely believe starting Tebow would have made any difference. There is a reason he isn't signed, and why lesser leagues are offering him a BACKUP role.

Until he actually starts, you cannot say that he would play bad if given the chance. Believe it or not, no matter how bad you may suck in practice, some guys' adrenaline just powers them to greatness come game time. They're able to just turn on their engines. Fire more muscle fibers, lose any pre-game anxiety, become more focused, etc.

For what its worth Tebow is 10-7 / 2753 yds passing, 17 TDs 9 ints 901 yds rushing and 9 rushing TDs all the while his coaches said he sucked..

Probably because he also led the NFL in incompletion percentage, sacked percentage, and -not surprisingly- three & outs percentage. He's certainly got the intangibles package, it's just that his tangibles leave a lot to be desired.

Tebow fans are psychotic but we would have probably won more games with him and that's why he didn't play. He would have done better than Mark which says **** all then we would be dealing with an army of crazy. It took some idiots in Denver awhile to accept Manning post Tebow. I understand why they where afraid to start him what I don't understand is why trade for him in the first place? Outside of Denver everybody lost. It pretty much summed up the incompetence of the Tanny era.

said he sucked..

I been watching the Jets for a long time and seen many QB , Tebow is not a NFL QB , u guys can have him in Fl , we cut the guy , he no longer a Jet problem , and Mark won a lot more games and playoff game , Mark may be terrible now but is was better than Tebow

If Justin Bieber was a quarterback, no one would want him on their team either unless he was a lock to start. There are tons of guys holding clipboards that Tim Tebow is better than.

Ok I will bite...Who?

Hahahaahahahhaahahahaha. You have got to be sh*tting me.

that's the exact words that just came out of my mouth.

so lets RESIGN Tebow....and now put him at QB when we wouldn't even give him the start over McElroy last season....that should help that whole circus appeal the Jets are trying to escape. 

Probably because he also led the NFL in incompletion percentage, sacked percentage, and -not surprisingly- three & outs percentage. He's certainly got the intangibles package, it's just that his tangibles leave a lot to be desired.

Oh you and your facts....Im just saying give geno some time on the bench, sanchez blows at give tebow the shot he should have had last year, that is of ocurse if geno is not ready to play. I just dont want to see sanchez. I used to have a lot of faith in the kid, and realy thought he would play better, after those first two seasons, but the last two he just played so bad.I dont kno wif there is any hope.

Archived