What happened to jets insider : MERGED

flgreen

I noticed that Jone keeps saying JN failed. I am not sure how that is the case. His blind hatred probably stems from him being asked to not post here anymore.  Just not sure how we failed though. We have a forum with millions of posts, the Jets took our name and they market it for us, we have the largest social media presence of any fan site and we are affiliated with YES Network which brings in a ton of views for our blog.

Doesn't seem like we failed at all if you ask me.

Also, he said that, "It's a shame those douchebags at JN are stepping into sh1t with JI folding tent. " I don't get this.

I met with Scout. They told me that JN was their first choice.  We turned them down. So how does that make us lucky? We evaluated Scout and said no thanks.  That seems to make us good. Not lucky. Just saying. :)

He's just another angry and unhappy person that's out there walking around hating pretty much any and everything. I haven't got the time for people like that in my life anymore. When life steps in and shows you what is important and what is just plain not worth the bother, well then it kind of puts people like him into their proper perspective.

• Upvote 2

I noticed that Jone keeps saying JN failed. I am not sure how that is the case. His blind hatred probably stems from him being asked to not post here anymore.  Just not sure how we failed though. We have a forum with millions of posts, the Jets took our name and they market it for us, we have the largest social media presence of any fan site and we are affiliated with YES Network which brings in a ton of views for our blog.

Doesn't seem like we failed at all if you ask me.

Also, he said that, "It's a shame those douchebags at JN are stepping into sh1t with JI folding tent. " I don't get this.

I met with Scout. They told me that JN was their first choice.  We turned them down. So how does that make us lucky? We evaluated Scout and said no thanks.  That seems to make us good. Not lucky. Just saying. :)

I just love when Max is so suttle

Max our gracious host must remeber what it was like starting up and trying to get exposure because he allowed me to post this

nyjetsfanatics.com/forum.php

it is a new jets site similar in format to JI it is run by some former JI memebers and at least one current JN memember.

You stole a JN member to start that site? You bastards, lol.  Can I at least pick the member?

And I gave you several marketing tips in that other PM exchange, but here is one more. When you post a link, POST A LINK. Make it clickable.  :)

That is all you get from me, the free advice is over. I have Scout on line 2, gotta go haha.

• Upvote 2

You stole a JN member to start that site? You bastards, lol.  Can I at least pick the member?

And I gave you several marketing tips in that other PM exchange, but here is one more. When you post a link, POST A LINK. Make it clickable.   :)

That is all you get from me, the free advice is over. I have Scout on line 2, gotta go haha.

The JN memeber is me lol I am a administrator.   So no one important don't worry haahaah

• Upvote 1

Jets fan starts competing website, Sooth bans multiple people and censors any mention of the link for upwards of a decade.

Jets fan starts competing website, Max helps promote site and gives advice on how to make it grow.

yeah i posted a thread on JI about it also figuring it was closing soon anyway and it got deleted besides we are far away it would take alot for us to suceed.  Esp with ragus new website where anything goes.

You stole a JN member to start that site? You bastards, lol. Can I at least pick the member?

And I gave you several marketing tips in that other PM exchange, but here is one more. When you post a link, POST A LINK. Make it clickable. :)

Just want to say, 10 years ago you were a real dick as a poster on JI.

You were worse than RayRay and sg3 combined.

Gotta admit though, you created a great board.

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Just want to say, 10 years ago you were a real dick as a poster on JI.

You were worse than RayRay and sg3 combined.

Gotta admit though, you created a great board.

Congrats!

Wadeasegund Wadeasegund Wadeasegund ogay...I thoughd we were buddiez now, Tegz...buddiez ogay...

Bagg aftuh du flazhz