Jessie James Decker reveals hot new body — and what her Jets hubby thinks of it

Ken Schroy

jessie.jpg?w=978&h=652&crop=1http://nypost.com/2014/12/04/jessie-james-decker-reveals-hot-new-body/

Jessie James Decker is FaceTiming with her husband, Jets wide receiver Eric Decker. As stylists tease the country vixen’s bombshell hair and paint her eyes a sultry slate, she sweetly mocks Eric’s thick mustache (he’s growing it for Movember, the men’s health fund-raiser). He gives Jessie’s sizzling, camera-ready look a big thumbs up. She signs off with a dulcet “I love you.”

New York’s hottest new power couple are clearly smitten.

“I feel beautiful,” Jessie, 26, says of her photo shoot with Alexa, the first since she gave birth in March. “My husband likes my new butt, so it’s all good. I gained 55 pounds when I was pregnant, and I’ve almost lost it. I’ve got 10 pounds left to go, but I’m not pushing myself.”

My husband likes my new butt, so it’s all good.

- Jessie James Decker

Since moving to the city from Denver this past spring, the stars of the E! reality show “Eric & Jessie: Game On” have been turning heads and making headlines. The pair, who met through a mutual friend in April 2011, revel in sharing the spotlight. They married in June 2013, but not before their journey to the altar was captured for E! cameras.

Last winter, while pregnant with their daughter, the singer posed (wearing nothing but bubbles) with her husband for a risqué GQ spread, catapulting them further into the national spotlight.

Then came the move east to Morristown, NJ. After Eric, 27, wasn’t re-signed by the Denver Broncos, the Jets offered him a five-year, $36.25 million contract.

“We were so shocked by Denver not even asking Eric to come back,” Jessie says. “As soon as the Jets called, I was so excited that a team wanted him that badly and they were giving him so much respect. I was so happy.”

Modal Triggerjessie1.jpg?w=680&h=450&crop=1

The country crooner dishes that her clothing line will embrace that down-home-with-a-touch-of-glam spirit.Photo: Don Flood

The couple was initially welcomed with open arms. But by fall, they saw just how tough playing in New York can be — especially when your team’s record is dismal.

“It’s been a really hard season,” Jessie told The Todd Show on WPLJ this week, talking about the effect of the Jets’ performance on her husband. “He’s been, I don’t wanna say depressed, but he’s been depressed.”

In October, Eric tweeted to Jets fans, asking them why they love Gang Green. He was immediately hammered by sarcastic tweets, and Jessie stepped in to defend him, calling some of the fans “haters.” The kerfuffle made sports news, including the back page of The Post, which ran the headline “Decked,” accusing Jessie of slamming Jets fans. She was crushed by the charge.

Modal Triggereric-and-jessie.jpg?w=300

Jessie and hubby Eric Decker attend the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville.Photo: FilmMagic

“It’s just a little confusing, because I felt like I was misread and misquoted because I was frustrated that Eric was trying to do something nice,” she says. “And it turned into people attacking him. And I was frustrated with other fans of other teams. It wasn’t Jets fans — I, too, am upset that we’re not winning every game. I am with you. I followed up that I love Jets fans.”

After being called “names that I have never even said in my life that were so perverse” on Twitter, Jessie deactivated her account for a few days.

“It was negativity that I didn’t need to look at, so I took it off for a little bit, let it die down, and I’m back in the game,” she says.

For now, she’s focused on co-hosting Season 4 of the reality series “Redneck Island” (which returns on CMT Thursday), continuing a series of YouTube makeup tutorials, posting intimate family snaps to her 1.2 million Instagram followers, and launching two fashion lines: a swimsuit collection this spring and a women’s clothing line next fall.

Not to mention soaking up life in the big city. The Georgia-raised singer and her husband do dinner dates at the West Village’s Commerce, her favorite restaurant in Manhattan. And she says the move to New York has inspired her next album, which she’ll write when they return to Nashville during the NFL’s offseason.

But don’t call her a city slicker just yet.

“I haven’t gone hillbilly rich, where you spend everything you have,” she says with a big laugh. The 5-foot-1 belle favors T.J. Maxx bargains and Gilt shoe sales to shopping sprees at Barneys or Bergdorf Goodman.

jessiejamesdecker1.jpg?w=680&h=450&crop=

The Georgia-bred beauty is soaking up life in the big city.Photo: Don Flood

“I’ve never been a label-obsessed person. I indulge in shoes, but I rarely will ever buy full-price. The biggest indulgence I ever took part in is a Chloé bag,” she says of her “Marcie Medium Shoulder Bag,” which retails for $1,990. “I felt like I deserved it and [had] worked hard, so I went to the store and bought it. I didn’t wait for it to go on sale.”

She says her clothing line will embrace that down-home-with-a-touch-of-glam spirit.

“It’s not going to be a traditional, chic, fancy-shmancy clothing line,” says Jessie, with the faintest Southern lilt. “It’s going to be things that I would wear every day, like cutoffs and flannels. Red carpet is always fun, but you’re never going to see me on the street or in the grocery store in 6-inch heels. But I am always going to have big, fabulous hair and makeup.”

Behind the spotlight of the photo shoots and awards shows, she remains an anchor to her husband and daughter, Vivianne Rose.

“When your wife gives birth and goes through nine months of tough days to give you a child, you respect the woman a lot more,” Eric said in June, after he was criticized for skipping a voluntary Jets practice to attend the CMT Music Awards with Jessie, who was presenting an award. “Obviously, she’s very important to me, and her career is very important to me as well.”

“Eric and I have a pact,” Jessie explains. “Offseason, we focus on my career. And during the season, I try to be the best wifey. I make sure he has a warm dinner to come home to. I give him massages and take care of him, his body and his career.”

Part of that nurturing includes a secret family recipe for Sicilian “gravy” that she makes for Eric every Christmas.

jessie5.jpg?w=300

Jessie is excited for the holiday season this year as it marks daughter Vivianne Rose’s first Christmas.Photo: Don Flood

“It’s a red sauce made with tomato paste with eggs,” she confides. “But those are the only ingredients I will give away because it’s a secret, and my mom will kill me. It’s been in my family for years. It’s a great tradition, and Eric is obsessed with it.”

It will be a holiday season filled with firsts for the family. Last month, Jessie released her song “Baby! It’s Christmas,” which recently hit No. 1 on the iTunes Christmas chart.

And most important, it’s the first Christmas they’ll celebrate with 6-month-old Vivianne Rose.

“I’m so excited to see her reaction on Christmas Day and share in all of these holiday traditions I’ve been doing since I was a little girl,” gushes Jessie, her voice gliding a few octaves higher. “We go a little crazy with the decorations.”

She’s already stocked up on Santas and snow globes from discount store HomeGoods.

On Christmas Eve, she’ll leave out milk and cookies, while Eric will don a Santa suit.

“She is little, but if she can look at the pictures and see that her parents went all out for her first Christmas,” says the proud new mom, “I think she’llbe happy.”

Times never change. Kim Kardashian makes the cover of NBC by waxing her ass. Jessie James makes the NY Post with her new body. Well we shouldn't judge them. Remember that Grace Kelly, Kim Novak, Joanne Woodward lesbo gangbang in Penthouse. But us men must not judge modern women. Because what is holier than an empowered slut.

Times never change. Kim Kardashian makes the cover of NBC by waxing her ass. Jessie James makes the NY Post with her new body. Well we shouldn't judge them. Remember that Grace Kelly, Kim Novak, Joanne Woodward lesbo gangbang in Penthouse. But us men must not judge modern women. Because what is holier than an empowered slut.

I'm laughing on the inside.  And the outside.

It's so ridiculous that "polite society" expects men to act as if physical attraction of women doesn't matter.

somebody said that brady's skank is hotter, no way cuz

jesse is petite, she's fat in all the right spots, and she is a cute little freak...if she got a tan and looked a few shades more orange, she'd be like the kind of bitches i smash on the weekends, nomsayin.

Archived