Deflate-Gate \ Patriots Cheating Again Thread: MERGED

indygirl4jets

Lol @ rouge attendant!

No Pats employee is taking it upon himself to deflate footballs. He deflated them to Brady's specifications, with Belichick's blessing. This is something you know.

First.......

It is absolutely INSANE to think that a rogue employee who would be a Pats fan would just randomly deflate footballs to the star QB's precise specifications!!

Absolute MADNESS!!!

Second....

The Pats are screwed EVEN more with this leak, if it is true..... Why?????

Because... Guess What?

The whole Bellichicken astrological explanation was nothing more than another LIE AND COVER UP!!!

Bellicheats whole weather explanation concerning the deflation of the footballs was not only untrue but WHOLLY FABRICATED!!!

This is embarrassing in the EXTREME!!!

This is the best the league can do???

Good Grief!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you can. You measure the time that it takes to drop 2 psi's when you stick a needle in the ball, and you go from there. I doubt they were trying to perfectly deflate each one to exactly 10.5. 

And as with everything, practice makes perfect. And lord knows they've had tons of practice with this. For all we know, it's been going on since '07. It happened earlier this year against the Colts, I'm certain (w/o proof of course) that it happened against the Ravens the week before. Hell, take a gander at that damning article about the patriot's lack of fumbles since '07...really takes the air out of the Pat's whole "temperature drop" defense. 

:face:

First.......

It is absolutely INSANE to think that a rogue employee who would be a Pats fan would just randomly deflate footballs to the star QB's precise specifications!!

Absolute MADNESS!!!

Second....

The Pats are screwed EVEN more with this leak, if it is true..... Why?????

Because... Guess What?

The whole Bellichicken astrological explanation was nothing more than another LIE AND COVER UP!!!

Bellicheats whole weather explanation concerning the deflation of the footballs was not only untrue but WHOLLY FABRICATED!!!

This is embarrassing in the EXTREME!!!

This is the best the league can do???

Good Grief!!

THIS

Lol @ rouge attendant!

No Pats employee is taking it upon himself to deflate footballs. He deflated them to Brady's specifications, with Belichick's blessing. This is something you know.

Can you ask Crusher to ask faba to ask Joe to ask Max to make me mod for a day so I can ban FlatsPanTX?

If it wasn't Brady, the ballboy or the offcials, who is left?

I just found this guy's resume on LinkedIn:

Donal "Donny" Patrick O'Houlihee

Current: Rogue Ball Deflator for the New England Patriots

Previous: Cleaner for the Winter Hill Gang

Education: Subway University

No. 

I don't really want to ban him, but I felt like I should make some sort of response that makes him feel like he's "really, really getting our goat" with all of his expert level trollification. Sense of purpose and all

I don't really want to ban him, but I felt like I should make some sort of response that makes him feel like he's "really, really getting our goat" with all of his expert level trollification. Sense of purpose and all

He is here to amuse you guys. You should thank him.

The locker room guy is the fall guy, and a slap on the wrist after the super bowl for the organization. I can't believe they're going to try and go that route just because it is so laughably bad.

Can't believe the NFL has such a limpdick for a comissioner.

Yes - so transparent.

Is it possible that someday we'll look back on the Kraft-Goodell connection as the relationship that destroyed the goose that laid the golden egg?

Archived