Who is your least favorite Jet of all time?

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really surprised to not see the name of the whiniest, self-promoting, excuse-making, disingenuous, washed up Giants fan loser Jet scumbag of all time, Boomer Esiason.

Interesting call.  I didn't care for Boomer either.  I certainly don't put him in Mike Vick's class though.

vick didn't even try hard or want to start, so he is up there

holmes is just a selfish ass, so he is up there

keyshawn is up there for me as well.  how do you get into it with chrebet ?  wtf ?  

blair thomas was afraid of contact, so there's that

gastineau was very cringe worthy and quit so he's up there

damn, this is depressing

Yes but I plan to forgive all of them after we find our franchise QB.

Pat Ryan deserves better than this. He's caught in the middle of something he had nothing to do with. An outstanding backup QB for many years.

You take that back!!!

Pat Ryan deserves better than this. He's caught in the middle of something he had nothing to do with. An outstanding backup QB for many years.

You take that back!!!

OK.  Fine.  I will just hate the rest a little bit more to make up for it.

There's a lot of them, but I'm going with Santonio Holmes.

Busts will happen. Players will **** up. Nothing compares to a guy that personifies everything wrong with an entire regime, who cannibalizes a very good team from the inside out. 99% of everything that Santonio did as a Jet ended up being detrimental to the team in some aspect or another. There was no coming back from him and Rex together.

To be the most hated players in Jet history, one year or two year rentals don't count, so Jason Taylor and guys like that don't count. Also,  guys like Gholsten or Jolley should not count just because they stink, cause it's not necessarily their fault. I mean, how much can you hate such a guy, maybe hate the guys who drafted them... To be the most hated, it has to be a guy whose been around for a while, and the hate festers over the years. And for me, it's Richard Todd. I even hate Namath for outing this immobile wishbone quarterback, who impeded our progress for years. We had amazing talent on those teams, on both sides of the ball, and he kept us down.  

Tebow because his signing signaled total desperation/idiocy and a complete sell-out by our owner.

That trade was the end of the Rex era. The jets stopped being about trying to win it was all about Woody and his stupid political vendetta and trying to steal headlines

Archived