### Jets \ Redskins --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

At least 5 other posters criticized Powell as well. You don't know what you're talking about. Now buzz off kid. 

Using other peoples  trash opinions to validate your idiocy, nice try. If I don't know what im talking about then why did you basically admit the blocking was bad after I called you out? pls stop. pls

• Thumb Down 2

Our defense is having way too hard of a time with their make-shift OL, and pedestrian receivers. Defense looks flat, like they didn't come in taking them serious.

The turnovers we've made are stupid. All 3 are on the WRs. I appreciate fighting for yardage, but if you're going to be the type of WR that let's himself be stood up while you fight for yards, you have to know to squeeze the rock. Marshall actually tipped that ball into an INT. #26 their DB has made some damn good plays too, to his credit.

Hopefully they flush the SOJ bullsh*t during halftime... this is way too familiar feeling.

Using other peoples  trash opinions to validate your idiocy, nice try. If I don't know what im talking about then why did you basically admit the blocking was bad after I called you out? pls stop. pls

Wow, you are one dumb mother****er. I didn't conclude that Powell sucks based on those two plays. I based it on the fact that he has always sucked. He can not break tackles. He can not juke defenders. He can not out run anyone. 

Now stop polluting the game thread jackass. 

Edited by Saul Goodman
  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Not only was he not really held, but that is not why the INT occured. That was a sh*t decision and a sh*t throw. 

Regardless, the ball is in the dirt if Marshall doesn't pop it up in the air and give the DB the chance to make an amazing play, and that's what he did... he made an amazing play.