### Jets \ Pats --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

You said to let you know when Fitz had a signature win. Please let us know what the new new reason for thinking he sucks is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is his siggy win, Im Ok with it , i bet on jets and made mucho deniro today and BTW so did Fitzugh, probably $40M 

• Upvote 1

I've seen Bill do strange things before like he did today. Maybe his thinking at halftime etc was that he'd rather be up against our offense than our D. Esp with their O-line injuries and having to face Rich, Sheldon etc. He's pretty logical and tries to maximize his best chance to win even if unconventional. Today it almost worked. But in terms of talent on the field we outmanned them.

BB said all it was how important this game was at the end of the 1st half when the Pats ran out the clock with the ball on the 42 with 2 TO's left.

Totally meaningless game for the Pats

actually what he said is we can't move the balls on the Jets, my QB is getting beat up and we better run and regroup.  

But nice trying to turn an ass beating in the 1st half into a positive.  Now work on why he was playing the field position game in OT.  

• Upvote 2

BB said all it was how important this game was at the end of the 1st half when the Pats ran out the clock with the ball on the 42 with 2 TO's left.

Totally meaningless game for the Pats.

Ok. You were still wrong.

I'm still not getting your point. Are Jets fans not supposed to be excited that they pulled off what was considered by many, injuries or not, to be an upset to keep their playoff hopes alive?

I've seen you post for a while TX. I get what you do, but honestly sometimes it's a bit much. 

It is game day. Soon we will be tailgating at the stadium. Rooting for our New York Jets to beat the hated New England Patriots.

Fitzpatrick, Marshall, Decker and Ivory let's go on offense.

Wilkerson, Richardson, Williams, Harris, Revis and Pryor let's go on defense.

Let's go Jets.

What are we waiting for? Time to beat the Patriots.

thanks max!

It is game day. Soon we will be tailgating at the stadium. Rooting for our New York Jets to beat the hated New England Patriots.

Fitzpatrick, Marshall, Decker and Ivory let's go on offense.

Wilkerson, Richardson, Williams, Harris, Revis and Pryor let's go on defense.

Let's go Jets.

What are we waiting for? Time to beat the Patriots.

JETS WIN!!!

• Upvote 2

Who started this thread? What are the current standings by thread starter? WHERE ARE MY FLOWERS???????????

http://engelkeblomme.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/scan0009.jpg

The truck will be arriving at your place shortly. :)

The delivery men are also now your adopted children. Sorry. Feel free to rename them "Marshall" and "Decker".

Another thing I noticed.

Bowles is the complete antithesis of Rex. Completely even keeled and keeping his composure. Gone are the days of the head coach celebrating and rushing down on to the field and drawing a penalty. No more burned timeouts because he was too busy jumping and screaming and fist pumping to bother to make sure a play is called.

This:

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/g10736311/Bowles%20Win%20Face_zpsaforhg6d.jpg

This is the face of win.

and this was the face of a win a couple weeks ago against the Giants..

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CVk6r3jWwAEflh2.mp4

I know you Rex haters are pretty excited today but Todd still has quite a few wins to stack together to equal Rex' first year.  Lets hope he can do it.