Fitzpatrick Joke

Warfish

A source also told ESPN's Rich Cimini that free agent quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to sign a four-year, $48 million incentive-laden deal with the New York Jets on Tuesday.

The NFL Network first reported Fitzpatrick's decision to rejoin New York after a prolonged disagreement over length and compensation terms . The decision comes three days after Mohammed Wilkerson agreed to terms with the Jets, freeing up considerable space under the 2016 salary cap.

"We didn't give up, and we're simply not going to let our fans down" said Jets GM Mike Maccagnan, "This negotiation has been something of a runaround, but we got it done.  Be assured, we didn't forget what Ryan did for us last year and what we think he'll do for us this year and in the years to come."

LINKY

You should have used a different reporter in the blurb, however.  Everyone knows Rich Cimini wouldn't be the one to break this story.  The same moment Fitz gets signed and reported by Ian Rapoport, Cimini will have a headline that reads "Geno Smith named Week 1 starter". 

Damn you people who were actually paying any real attention so quickly.  It would have been far more amusing to see some of the opposite extremists in such a great rush to chime in, from those who would need to be put on suicide watch, to those who would be identifying others need to kneel before their brilliance.  A missed great opportunity for stupidity all around.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

dump.  And it doesn't matter that it was Warfish who polluted us with this.  Anyone else and the thread title is changed and thread locked.  Really really dumb.

I throw myself on the mercy of Max and his court of Moderators.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

But an A for effort, fwiw.

I did make an effort to be somewhat obvious, to be fair.  Can't imagine much harm was done, given folks sniffed out out in the very first reply.

A little humor to lighten up the mood. 

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I did make an effort to be somewhat obvious, to be fair.  Can't imagine much harm was done, given folks sniffed out out in the very first reply.

yup.  I'm just mad because I bit before clicking the linky. 

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

My heart starting racing and Im counting it as my exercise for the day. Thanks Warfish.

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

Damn you people who were actually paying any real attention so quickly.  It would have been far more amusing to see some of the opposite extremists in such a great rush to chime in, from those who would need to be put on suicide watch, to those who would be identifying others need to kneel before their brilliance.  A missed great opportunity for stupidity all around.

Right? Even if you pick up on what's going on, you don't say so in thread... let it ruminate... wait for the real doozies to roll in, not click the link, and wet themselves... what a waste of a brilliant job by Warfish.

35 minutes ago, Dcat said:

dump.  And it doesn't matter that it was Warfish who polluted us with this.  Anyone else and the thread title is changed and thread locked.  Really really dumb. But an A for effort, fwiw.

Don't be a girl about it.

We've had to endure 2,793 sh*t thread in which the same argument has been churned on for months. I think having some fun with it was long overdue.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Don't be a girl about it.

We've had to endure 2,793 sh*t thread in which the same argument has been churned on for months. I think having some fun with it was long overdue.

I agree.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well played, sir.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You should have used a different reporter in the blurb, however.  Everyone knows Rich Cimini wouldn't be the one to break this story.  The same moment Fitz gets signed and reported by Ian Rapoport, Cimini will have a headline that reads "Geno Smith named Week 1 starter". 

I'm really disappointed in you.

By now, you'd think you'd have learned to let it play out... but NOOOOOOO huggy wugsy had to let everyone know that he didn't get hoodwinked.

I'd like to kick you right in the penis sometimes.

At the old place this would be a banable offense.

At least if the link was funny....not sure why its making people giggle.

I got suspicious right after muttering "same old fugging jets" and saw the word "linky"

Can someone just post nudes of the pokemon chickie?

Archived