Ok lets turn attention to Jets- Bengals

faba

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, billybroome said:

A.J. Green is going to take Revis to school. He's not close to the corner he used to be.

Lolololol ... Bro ... Love you in other areas of this site ... But come on ... That's like us going to the Bengals site and saying Revis is going to destroy AJ ... If Dalton even throws his way Revis will pick off every third pass.

as long as Revis isn't 10 yards off the LOS all game & AJ settling for 5-10 yard gains ... Which I can't imagine to possibly be the playbook ... We will at least break even in this battle of 2 superstars.

we have newbie linebackers and a suspect #2 / nickel CB situation ... I pray to God that Cincy decides to attack Revis instead of these areas!!!

20 minutes ago, Larz said:

how about a wager ?

if the jets win, you have to post 50 sexy images of my favorite models/actresses in the 100,000 post thread

if the bengals win, you have to post 100

The above post was my answer to this. I don't know where the quote went. I hate posting from a phone.

1 minute ago, billybroome said:

The above post was my answer to this. I don't know where the quote went. I hate posting from a phone.

cool.  Boobs always cheer me up !

I will give you my list after the game.  thanks for being a good sport, lol

53 minutes ago, ljr said:

Respectfully disagree with 1 & 2

Also respectfully do agree with the guys talking turnovers & special teams.

If we are ahead in the Turnover battle & have similar ST (except for 1 play) to what we've seen all preseason we win this game ... Dalton is not good enough to overcome this DL with Revis neutralizing Green & Eifert out

If Revis can neutralize AJ, this is going to be one hell of a fun season.

38 minutes ago, Larz said:

cool.  Boobs always cheer me up !

I wilve you my list after the ga me.  thanks for being a good sport, lol

You know I have nothing against your Jets. They just happen to be where my Bengals open up the season next week.

I'm just happy to have football back, so let's have a good, injury free game that is decided in the 4th quarter.

3 minutes ago, billybroome said:

You know I have nothing against your Jets. They just happen to be where my Bengals open up the season next week.

I'm just happy to have football back, so let's have a good, injury free game that is decided in the 4th quarter.

My daughter's a Bengal fan. But I still hope the Jets prevail. Can't hate the Bengals though.

Just sustain drives and move the chains,  TOP will be key to this O. Get points on drives!

Dont give up the big plays on D. Let the D run roughshod and make the OC change strategy into B and C and D options. After 50 minutes of play, we should b running out the clock.

33 minutes ago, billybroome said:

I'll drink to that !   I'm not going to miss eifert, TE's kill the jets.....

I think there is a chance we catch the Bengals on a bad day, with the crowd working against them, with Revis taking away Green and no Eifert, Dalton could easily find himself helpless against Bowles blitzes.  In which case, as long as Fitz doesn't mess it up the Jets stand a good chance to win.

10 hours ago, billybroome said:

The Bengals (formerly the Bungles) are not on this board's hate list. That is generally reserved for one team, Of course there's two other AFC teams after them and our cross town rivals but not you guys. There is also a list of other teams (like for me, the Raiders etc.) But you're not on it. It will be a real test game one for our defense esp. I think you guys are better than Pittsburgh. 

11 hours ago, billybroome said:

Actually I'm shooting for negative rep.

Not from me.  Good to see you here cousin Billy.  I honestly have no idea what to think as far as wn lose.  But if I had one piece of enchanted duct tape to help my team win I would put it over the Online.  Not really worried about the defense as a whole.  Think the increase in speed this year will make up for any single position wilt.  But the O line against your defense giving me the eebie jeebies. 

31 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Not if Andy Dalton is lying on his back. The Jets limit the run and put pressure on Dalton the game is ours.  

This is absolutely the difference. Our DL & front 7 needs make a statement 6 short days from now. 

I don't want to hear any fancy nicknames like "Wolf Pack" & "Sons of Anarchy" until they are earned. But you can bet your ass I'll be irrationally spewing nicknames if they come out and make that statement here in week 1. I'm so pumped!!!! 

27-6, Jets.

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

The Bengals (formerly the Bungles) are not on this board's hate list. That is generally reserved for one team, Of course there's two other AFC teams after them and our cross town rivals but not you guys. There is also a list of other teams (like for me, the Raiders etc.) But you're not on it. It will be a real test game one for our defense esp. I think you guys are better than Pittsburgh. 

Freakin' Steelers. There's my most hated team right there.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

You are obviously basing this on something entirely different than his playoff record, right?

you know I was just looking that up, I watched a bengals preseason game and the announcers brought it up with some stat, but now I can't find it.  probably bengals homers, lol

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Their version of Greg Buttle.:D

lol, he is the worst !  I love when he gets into "for those at home, that was a bad play" mode like we have never watched football before. 

they made it sound like some 5 year stat where dalton was the best in the NFL at handling pressure.  fooled me, lol

I looked it up and he is actually among the worst under pressure

1 minute ago, Larz said:

lol, he is the worst !  I love when he gets into "for those at home, that was a bad play" mode like we have never watched football before. 

they made it sound like some 5 year stat where dalton was the best in the NFL at handling pressure.  fooled me, lol

I looked it up and he is actually among the worst under pressure

Lol. I honestly believe that if he was doing pre game show of Jets vs 1972 Dolphins he'd pick us 21-17!

Guess at 46 players on the Game Day Roster

QB  (2) Fitzpatrick Smith 

RB  (4) Forte Powell Howsare  Pope

WR  (5) B Marshall  Decker, Enunwa (or Peake?), Anderson, J Marshall

TE  (3) Davis, Bostick Parker 

OL  (8) Clady, Carpenter, Winters, Mangold, Ijalana, Qvale, Johnson, Dozier 

DL  (6) Mo, Leonard, McClendon, Jenkins, Simon, Thomas

LB  (7) Harris, Carter  Lee Mauldin Jordan Catapano, Henderson

DB  (8) Revis Skrine Williams, Roberts, Burris, Pryor, Gilchrist Miles

ST (3) Folk, Edwards, Purdum 

24 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Guess at 46 players on the Game Day Roster

QB  (2) Fitzpatrick Smith 

RB  (4) Forte Powell Howsare  Pope

WR  (5) B Marshall  Decker, Enunwa (or Peake?), Anderson, J Marshall

TE  (3) Davis, Bostick Parker 

OL  (8) Clady, Carpenter, Winters, Mangold, Ijalana, Qvale, Johnson, Dozier 

DL  (6) Mo, Leonard, McClendon, Jenkins, Simon, Thomas

LB  (7) Harris, Carter  Lee Mauldin Jordan Catapano, Henderson

DB  (8) Revis Skrine Williams, Roberts, Burris, Pryor, Gilchrist Miles

ST (3) Folk, Edwards, Purdum 

Wonder if they will play both TEs.  Not sure who they would play instead though.

Archived