Joe McKnight's funeral

Dcat

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Exactly. Mark must be hurt more than any of them. That's TWO Childhood friends gone.

Yeah Reuland was one of Sanchez's best friends growing up...I've been in Mark's place unfortunately...last year was not kind to me and when it happens in such a short span of time it's especially rough.  Hope the guy is hanging in there alright.  

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah Reuland was one of Sanchez's best friends growing up...I've been in Mark's place unfortunately...last year was not kind to me and when it happens in such a short span of time it's especially rough.  Hope the guy is hanging in there alright.  

I hope you are hanging in there....

11 hours ago, LWC611 said:

I hope you are hanging in there....

I am...thank you.  This time of year has been tough.  One was a family member taken by the recklessness of another human being, so the holidays aren't the same...especially with it all being so raw.  Doubt they ever will be. The other was a close friend in a terrible accident that happened almost exactly 1 year ago...neither feel real still.  I'm 23 (was 22 at the time) and had to bury 2 people close to my age and close to my heart.  Definitely changed me as a person.  

You take things day by day and let time do it's job...and never take life for granted.

Archived