Decisions Decisions

Fed Hill Jet

Jersey Help  

31 members have voted

1. 1. I lost my Snacks away jersey when he left last season, then Mangold home and Revis away are gone for this year. Been a few years since I had to make a change. What do I do?

• Go old school to avoid this issue in the future: i.e. Klecko, Namath
    • New player to be named
    • No more jersey for the 2017 season
    • Who cares what you look like, just wear any jersey in the closet!
    • Stop being a Jet fan

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You should only wear a jersey if you're the player himself OR a rapper. Otherwise, you're LARPing and you look like an imbecile.

How do you know he's not a rapper? Fed Hill Jet sounds like the name of someone who can spit some sick flow

Get a customized one with your name or one of our former great players.

MAngold and Revis jerseys you can keep because they are all time greats.

If you want to buy a new player jersey then I would say go with Leonard Williams.  

Home and away customized Elite Nike jersey are sold out online.  You would think thats because the Jets are so popular but it's really because no one wants to buy a player jersey  that will crash and burn as a Jet.  SMH

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You should only wear a jersey if you're the player himself OR a rapper. Otherwise, you're LARPing and you look like an imbecile.

In his defense, and the defense of most Jets fans, they look like imbeciles regardless of what shirt they have on.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In his defense, and the defense of most Jets fans, they look like imbeciles regardless of what shirt they have on.

Tom's just jealous that it's socially acceptable to wear a football jersey, but when he wears his Knights of the Gestiguiste costume while on his way to the Battle of Dagohir, he is laughed at. 

There is no good answer to this.  None.  You could just as well rock a Pennington jersey as anything else.  But if you have two good friends, I would go with this combo:

Wilkerson

Izzo

Kerley

At least you'll make some of us older guys smile.

On March 1, 2017 at 10:24 PM, T0mShane said:

+1

Go with a classy windbreaker, pullover or coat with a Jet's logo on it.  Can't go wrong.  You'll always be rooting for the laundry.

I still have my super un-authentic Santana Moss, Kerry Rhodes, and Thomas Jones jerseys. Modell's, boys XL, $24.99, numbers and names ironed on, one is from Malaysia, the other two, China.  They're so full of plastic that I'm always terrified about the dryer setting after washing them of tailgate soot. Tumble dry low, yeah, OK; but that's mostly because I'm terrified they'll ignite and set the house on fire. I still wear them over my long johns, and I feel no shame.  I also have a Jets jersey with the numbers 00 on the back with the name of my favorite player of all time:  AGITA. 

I used to buy the Jersey's when they were much cheaper, crazy how much they cost now.  I ended up getting a Jersey with my name on it and a # at the time that had significance of an accomplishment.

Another idea which I always thought would be a cool Jersey and would never go out of style would be to get #52 with Hitman on the back Home color.

Archived