### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

So, why bother watching if you don't want your team to win?

Seriously dude, I know you know a lot about football, but you don't have to like it that their are Jets fans that want  to see their team win.  Its not like my cheering, or anyone else's cheering makes a difference.  Players don't tank.  

He has to watch because the 0-4 team on the other channel is worse!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

So, why bother watching if you don't want your team to win?

Seriously dude, I know you know a lot about football, but you don't have to like it that their are Jets fans that want  to see their team win.  Its not like my cheering, or anyone else's cheering makes a difference.  Players don't tank.  

Because I have an interest in every player other than that f*cking loser Josh McCown.  

I don't like it, but I'm not telling anyone how to feel like others here have told me.  I'm just genuinely curious as to how anyone could prefer another few years of this trash to getting the first overall pick and Josh Rosen.  That's all.  Everyone can do them, but I'm not gonna pretend to understand it.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Because I have an interest in every player other than that f*cking loser Josh McCown.  

I don't like it, but I'm not telling anyone how to feel like others here have told me.  I'm just genuinely curious as to how anyone could prefer another few years of this trash to getting the first overall pick and Josh Rosen.  That's all.  Everyone can do them, but I'm not gonna pretend to understand it.

It’s funny to me that you think the Jets would make the right pick. 

18 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

If, at this point, you are rooting for the Jets to somehow pull this game out and will be rooting for them the rest of the way in hopes of winning more than five games, I have no idea what to say to you.

Angelo you are entitled to root against the Jets all you want. Just don't do it in the game thread. Pretty simple rule.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

What’s the purpose of playing McCown any further?

Agreed. No idea. Definitely time for a change. McCown actually isn't even playing well. They could be exciting if Petty comes in and moves the ball.

Archived