### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JiF said:

Yeah Gainesville is a sh*t hole in the middle of the state, what’s your point?

The NFL allows celebrations.  Robbie Anderson just rested his head on a Football and went to bed in the end zone.

Is it cool when Aaron Rodgers does his heavyweight belt celebration when he runs one in?  

Pssst.

You can (and actually should) still get a flag for what Cam did.

2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

No moral victories dude. It’s a good showing if we have more points on the scoreboard when the clock expires. 

Picked to be he worst team in the NFL and now have not playoff aspirations.

Victory equals playing hard and losing

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Carolina is averaging 21.3 points per game.

Talent and numbers don’t often match

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah Gainesville is a sh*t hole in the middle of the state, what’s your point?

The NFL allows celebrations.  Robbie Anderson just rested his head on a Football and went to bed in the end zone.

Is it cool when Aaron Rodgers does his heavyweight belt celebration when he runs one in?  

It is taunting too and I will worry about and complain about that when we play greenbay. My point is why are trying to defend an ass__le qb for the opposing team dude you are trying way to hard. And if Adnerson was going to do that in front of the other teams player that would be taunting also. The minute Adams is in the neighborhood it becomes a flag offense jsut throwing a ball to a kid in the stands to cover does not make it right

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

It is taunting too and I will worry about and complain about that when we play greenbay. My point is why are trying to defend an ass__le qb for the opposing team dude you are trying way to hard. And if Adnerson was going to do that in front of the other teams player that would be taunting also. The minute Adams is in the neighborhood it becomes a flag offense jsut throwing a ball to a kid in the stands to cover does not make it right

Maybe I missed something, how did he taunt?  Because he looked back and smiled after he scored?  

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

993ceb4906eb465016156cb45d231600--florida-gators-football-gator-football.jpg

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Picked to be he worst team in the NFL and now have not playoff aspirations.

Victory equals playing hard and losing

Talent and numbers don’t often match

War is Peace 

Freedom is Slavery 

Ignorance is Strength

Archived