Kirk Cousins is trash

Paradis

I don't care how beefed up his Fitzpatrick stat line is, the guy never wins the big games. He's got more sex appeal than Brad Johnson, but I ain't paying Brad Johnson 20 something million. He's watched as 2016 QBs have walked by in the win column with less help in some cases. 

Fool's gold. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I don't care how beefed up his Fitzpatrick stat line is, the guy never wins the big games. He's got more sex appeal than Brad Johnson, but I ain't paying Brad Johnson 20 something million. He's watched as 2016 QBs have walked by in the win column with less help in some cases. 

Fool's gold. 

But Fitz has never thrown for over 5,000

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Fool's gold. 

I think he's a good player and a team with everything in place that is just a QB away, would love Cousins.  Unfortunately, the Jets are terrible and have zero talent in a single position that matters so paying Cousins what he's going to cost would be absolutely moronic.  On the other hand, it's probably the Jets best shot at getting a good QB because lord knows this ******* regime has zero clue when it comes to the position. 

1 minute ago, peebag said:

well, for one thing, we wouldn't be paying Sam 25mil to suck.

That is valid.  I just don't get how some people love Darnold and hate Cousuns, simply from a player stand point. Not saying OP is one that does this, just something I've seen a few times in all the QB talks.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

....and another thread with "Kirk Cousins" in the title is born and pollutes Page One.

This guy is a bum.  Enough.  No more Kirk Cousins threads.  Stop.

SAR I

Wait til he signs for a kazillion dollars with us...oye.

I wish for once this franchise would draft a kid that's got a lot of talent and promise and let him play.

Wait a minute....

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That is valid.  I just don't get how some people love Darnold and hate Cousuns, simply from a player stand point. Not saying OP is one that does this, just something I've seen a few times in all the QB talks.

Great point. I'm not a fan of either one. I'd say Cousins has a stronger arm, though.

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

image.png

you should edit that geno smith because Sanchez won playoff games,  this bum ate himself out of the league. The hate you have for the wrong people is incomprehensible. Or are mad because I said  the people that think Geno smith is starter don't know football. With post like the above you are just making my point

6 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Quick. Name me the best healthy offensive weapon that Cousins has st his disposal. 

jesus, that's the best you got? Cousins somehow made Pryor irrelevant, whilst getting his 1st round jump ball artist back healthy -- plus they're were uber deep at WR with Grant, Crowder and a multiple of TEs... add in Chris Thompson doing HALF of Cousins job for him.. 

Cousins is OK at best. Your team loaded and ready to make a run? Sure, sign the SOB and buckle in..

The Jets? faaaack no

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

jesus, that's the best you got? Cousins somehow made Pryor irrelevant, whilst getting his 1st round jump ball artist back healthy -- plus they're were uber deep at WR with Grant, Crowder and a multiple of TEs... add in Chris Thompson doing HALF of Cousins job for him.. 

Cousins is OK at best. Your team loaded and ready to make a run? Sure, sign c*nt and buckle in..

The Jets? faaaack no

I didn’t say the Jets should sign him. 

Again, please name me his top weapon that is currently healthy. You named a bunch of jag receivers that wouldn’t even start on the Jets. Cousins in playing behind a makeshift line with very little talent at the positions that he needs it. 

17 minutes ago, rammagen said:

you should edit that geno smith because Sanchez won playoff games,  this bum ate himself out of the league. The hate you have for the wrong people is incomprehensible. Or are mad because I said  the people that think Geno smith is starter don't know football. With post like the above you are just making my point

LOL. You are obviously nuts. I have no love for Geno"friggin"Smith as anyone on these boards knows. I just do that for the people who think Sanchez was something special. You know who you are. Your posting style reminds me of someone...Hmmmmmmmm

47 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Things happen sometimes when you run into the Rivers and Bosa, obviously. 

That wasn’t his only bad game of the year they are 5-8 now and he didn’t look great facing a giants defense that made CJ Beathard look good

On 12/10/2017 at 11:00 PM, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. You are obviously nuts. I have no love for Geno"friggin"Smith as anyone on these boards knows. I just do that for the people who think Sanchez was something special. You know who you are. Your posting style reminds me of someone...Hmmmmmmmm

this is where you are mistaken for 2 yrs Sanchez was exactly what this franchise needed. He never developed beyond that guy though. For you to post that garbage just make you look like Geno supporter rather then IDK a rational football fan.
Meanwhile you call me nuts I am not the one posting garbage. How about this stop posting garbage like you did and I will stop responding like I did and we can call it a truce.

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

this is where you are mistaken for 2 yrs Sanchez was exactly what this franchise needed. He never developed beyond that guy though. For you to post that garbage just make you look like Geno supporter rather then IDK a rational football fan.
Meanwhile you call me nuts I am not the one posting garbage. How about this stop posting garbage like you did and I will stop responding like I did and we can call it a truce.

Your delusional. I never posted anything remotely saying I supported Geno"friggin"Smith.

If Sanchez was just what this franchise needed he would still be here. Or playing for another team. He got tremendous support from a great defense and talented skill players. Most times the team won in spite of him not because of him. I don't give a rats butt how you respond to anything. If you don't like it well:

image.png

I think you guys are all wrong on Cousins. He's not getting 30 million & never was getting 30 million. He's an above average QB. Tom Brady didn't look to good on MNF playing from behind, under pressure, and he's got better weapons than Cousins, Lewis-Burkhead-White are better RBs than the Skins have & Cooks is a better WR too. 

10 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Your delusional. I never posted anything remotely saying I supported Geno"friggin"Smith.

If Sanchez was just what this franchise needed he would still be here. Or playing for another team. He got tremendous support from a great defense and talented skill players. Most times the team won in spite of him not because of him. I don't give a rats butt how you respond to anything. If you don't like it well:

image.png

well at least you know now the feeling is mutual. You sir need to learn the sport and stop trying to troll people with memes what are we 12? The whole point was you are trolling people with garbage nonsensical points and invalid arguments.  GTFO nice little attack tell me to kiss your ass. Where would I start you appear to be all ass moron

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I think you guys are all wrong on Cousins. He's not getting 30 million & never was getting 30 million. He's an above average QB. Tom Brady didn't look to good on MNF playing from behind, under pressure, and he's got better weapons than Cousins, Lewis-Burkhead-White are better RBs than the Skins have & Cooks is a better WR too. 

Thank you.  

Folks are prone to go for the road of hyperbole out here. 

No one is saying that Cousins is better than Brady or he should average $30 Million Dollars a year. His deal could in fact have that number in the outer years but we all know that doesn’t count, it would be the singing bonus and the first two to three years that would matter.   

What people are saying is that Cousins is a very good QB, better than McCown and an instant upgrade at the position who would have us competitive at the position for years to come.   

9 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you.  

Folks are prone to go for the road of hyperbole out here. 

No one is saying that Cousins is better than Brady or he should average $30 Million Dollars a year. His deal could in fact have that number in the outer years but we all know that doesn’t count, it would be the singing bonus and the first two to three years that would matter.   

What people are saying is that Cousins is a very good QB, better than McCown and an instant upgrade at the position who would have us competitive at the position for years to come.   

And we get to use our 1st and 2 2nd round picks on building the rest of the roster with cheap young players. For us to get one of the top rookie QBs, we will likely have to trade up.

I'm all for drafting a QB high but I prefer cousins and our picks. We can win ten games next year. 

Archived