With the 3rd pick in the 2018 NFL Draft

Tinstar

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

maybe.  the way things are being rumored it looks like mayfield and rosen will be there at 3.  as for them taking another late round qb, imo not likely because they had to use those 2 second rounders to move up.  maybe if they stayed at 6.

Take it to the bank, the Jets are trading down in the 3rd round .  If the Jets cut  either Hackenberg or Petty, every other QB on the roster with the exception of Rosen will be gone after this year .  

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

Take it to the bank, the Jets are trading down in the 3rd round .  If the Jets cut  either Hackenberg or Petty, every other QB on the roster with the exception of Rosen will be gone after this year .  

i suppose anything is possible. hard to say if they pick rosen or mayfield or even darnold for that matter. petty is most certainly a goner.  hack? he will need to bring his freshman game out of hiding.

59 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

that Rich snob pretty much said we are gonna we who is the best when it’s all said and done ..I love his confidence 

I love that punk

14 hours ago, Tinstar said:

The NY Jets select :  QB

From UCLA Josh Rosen .

I like Rosen a lot which means the Giants will take him & we'll see him become a 10 year pro bowler. It really sucks that our NY rivals will dictate our pick Thursday night. 

I like Rosen a lot which means the Giants will take him & we'll see him become a 10 year pro bowler. It really sucks that our NY rivals will dictate our pick Thursday night. 
The browns right now dictate the entire draft. If they take someone not named darnold pick 2 is going to get crazy someone is going to offer a whole lot to move up and who knows what the giants will do.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

21 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The browns right now dictate the entire draft. If they take someone not named darnold pick 2 is going to get crazy someone is going to offer a whole lot to move up and who knows what the giants will do.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

From our standpoint, the Giants control the draft. If they stay put, which I absolutely believe they will do, and take a QB, it hurts, but not as much as it would if they traded out to an AFC team who did the same.  Bottom line, we need Browns or Giants to take a position player at 1 or 2.

Archived