### The Official Round One - 2018 NFL Draft Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They are still grilling Allen on ESPN. I mean, I don’t want him on my team but this guy doesn’t deserve this at ALL.

Albright took screen shots and held them until last night on some punk sh*t.

In fairness, don’t post racist stuff and it’ll never be a problem.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Guy nearly teared up on the red carpet.

I hate to see stuff like that. Seriously wanting a guy to apologize for being a 14 year old? Nothing I seen was offensive, and even if it was, I've said things at 14 that I wouldn't say today, not because of political correctness, but because im an adult and im able to articulate myself as an adult. Who does this, seriously? 

This is the side of social media I hate. This is why I dont entertain sites like facebook and I have a twitter account only to follow guys who are tweeting about Jets stuff. It's pathetic man. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

I hate to see stuff like that. Seriously wanting a guy to apologize for being a 14 year old? Nothing I seen was offensive, and even if it was, I've said things at 14 that I wouldn't say today, not because of political correctness, but because im an adult and im able to articulate myself as an adult. Who does this, seriously? 

This is the side of social media I hate. This is why I dont entertain sites like facebook and I have a twitter account only to follow guys who are tweeting about Jets stuff. It's pathetic man. 

Stephen A Smith grilled him the worst this morning...it was disgusting.

2 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Rapaport saying just now the Broncos are trying to trade up to number 2. Hope not, but would make ton of sense for the Giants. 

I have a feeling that this is going down as one of the most entertaining drafts in a long time. I think we're going to see some unexpected trades, some team is going to get majorly fleeced in order to make a trade. 

We got less than 15 minutes. I really hope Mayfield makes it to us lol. 

Archived