***OFFICIAL 2018 PRESEASON OPENER GAME THREAD GET UP*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

On a random side note, while the guy could never catch a freakin' cold, Becht has been pretty solid on commentary tonight.

I was thinking the exact same thing.   he's doing a nice job, not too much hyperbole, and a welcome respite from marty.  

Becht's problem wasn't catching the ball, he was ok in that regard.   The dude could not break a tackle.  He literally was tackled by the 40-yard line.   

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

I was thinking the exact same thing.   he's doing a nice job, not too much hyperbole, and a welcome respite from marty.  

Becht's problem wasn't catching the ball, he was ok in that regard.   The dude could not break a tackle.  He literally was tackled by the 40-yard line.   

I love Marty

4 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Bills fans are miserable
Lmaoo

They’re in-fighting saying they wasted draft capital and should’ve traded up to 3 instead of us lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Bills fans being miserable is music to my ears.

Couple around my way been telling me since the draft how jealous they are and how they wish to have gotten Darnold. Meanwhile I'm sitting back taunting them like 764.gif

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Uh.   I remember that Becht's nickname was Stone Hands. 

Archived