JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

So you honestly think the oline has not hamstrung him?  I have no issue with being critical of sam but be fair at least

oh no....I just disagreed with the part where you said he has had it so much harder than everyone else. If you look at the stats (in another thread) our line isnt as bad as we think they are.

32 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Sam has been making good reads especially last 2 plays just gotta improve on accuracy

He has, no doubt.  But he has to stop being so one dimensional with how he distributes the ball.  He has been relying a little too heavily on one guy.  

All part of the process. 

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Bowles soft zone blitz with no pressure on the qb

At a loss why Trumaine Johnson is getting $13 million this year and next to play soft zone. This is why you signed this guy? If he's cover corner making beaucoup dinero he has to be a man coverage guy.

I mean the bread and butter was supposed to eb the defense and they look bad. Just bad  wide open receivers running amuck. The oline is garbage the fancy blocking scheme sucks . Line up on the guy in front of you and run with power instead they get fancy and missed two blocks. just trashy

The head coach of the best team in the NFL, the Los Angeles Rams, is Sean McVay, who was born January 24, 1986.  It was almost one year later, The Giants won the Super Bowl on January 25, 1987- Thats right! One day after Sean McVay was born.  Coincidence????

On the other hand, Todd Bowles was born on November 18, 1963.  And guess what happened 4 days later??? John F. Kennedy's brains were splattered all

over the pavement, THAT'S WHAT.

Archived