JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just dont get this offense.  I really dont.  They throw away 1st down, every single series.  Then they try to hit timing routes in the middle of tight zones or outs vs tight coverage on 2nd/3rd and long.  It's like they dont ever try to get better down and distance for the kid.  Why not a fade to Anderson or Pryor on 1st?  Why not a boot leg roll out?  Why not something that he can make an easy read and try and let him make a play.

So frustrating.  How can you have any clue what you have in him doing this every single game? 

Just now, Warfish said:

Sam Darnold wasn’t ready. Prove me wrong.

We’re better if we kept Bridge to start and Darnold sitting, learning, prove me wrong.

Villain also said this. 

No one is trying to call the kid a bust or anything, but you had Teddy Bridgewater and Josh McCown, and the Jets decided on putting Darnold in without him proving himself or a guy like Bridgewater playing himself out of the starting spot. 

Last year all we heard was "Suck for Sam", this year all we're doing is "sucking with Sam" when we didn't have to. He's 21 years old, we could have given the kid a year. 

this game........I just hope the kid is in some kind or rut...because so far he is pretty inconsistent. Like someone mentioned, 1 spectacular throw followed by 3 or 4 bad ones. 

He’s just green. It’s really what it boils down to. Add to that that the o line is sport at best and the receivers struggle to get open and it just is what it is.
Now... tru getting burned like that is a real problem

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived