NFL Weekend Playoff Game Thread

joewilly12

Here is a little playoff nugget. If the Chargers were to rally from behind 28 points today for a win, it wouldn't even be the biggest comeback in the playoffs history. That goes to the Buffalo Bills, who rallied from down 32 points to the Oilers for a win in OT, and all with their backup quarterback Frank Reich.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Other than the fact that I would never hope that for any other human being, I want just the opposite to see this scenario:

Brady plays enough additional years that he is still there for his last year when the Jets beat them out for the division.  The Pats make the wild card and end up at the AFC Championship at the Meadowlands. The game ends in OT with a Jets win on a pick 6 on Brady's last play of his career

It is the little things that make life great

like this?

DanMarinositting.jpg

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nope . They will expose the Chiefs putrid defense  and Pats D does enough to confuse and frustrate Mahommes into a couple picks. It will be enough to get the Pats to the Super Bowl. 

Pats on the road in the playoffs are a very different team than home. I think the last few AFCC's they have played on the road have all been losses. Denver, Indy...etc.

8 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

This is his last season playing good so I hope they get embarrassed in the AFC championship game or super bowl so he ends his career on a failure. If he gets injured and they lose it’s just more credit to him. 

Brady is going nowhere.  Gronk might retire that’s it and Brady doesn’t need him

Archived