NFL Weekend Playoff Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, yvj said:

Anyone not surprised? IMO Pats are walking to SB because let's be honest where are/were the mentally strong/proven defenses in the AFC this year? Maybe if the Ravens had someone other than Lamar Jackson I would have been optimistic for the AFC this year.

They will be in for a fight against KC especially if their defense steps up like it did yesterday. 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Well hopefully the Chiefs will kick the sh-t out of them next week.

Nope . They will expose the Chiefs putrid defense  and Pats D does enough to confuse and frustrate Mahommes into a couple picks. It will be enough to get the Pats to the Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nope . They will expose the Chiefs putrid defense  and Pats D does enough to confuse and frustrate Mahommes into a couple picks. It will be enough to get the Pats to the Super Bowl. 

GFY

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I just hope Brady gets injured.

Other than the fact that I would never hope that for any other human being, I want just the opposite to see this scenario:

Brady plays enough additional years that he is still there for his last year when the Jets beat them out for the division.  The Pats make the wild card and end up at the AFC Championship at the Meadowlands. The game ends in OT with a Jets win on a pick 6 on Brady's last play of his career

It is the little things that make life great

18 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Teams that rely on pass rush vs pats get shredded b/c pats don’t get called for holding.  You have to flood the 10 yards near the LOS with dbs who can cover the rbs and get into the short passing lanes.  Rex had the right idea in the playoffs years ago.

Which is what they did last week against Baltimore. 

Problem is San Diego doesn't seem to be a man to man defense where you could send guys up the middle where Brady is most uncomfortable.

13 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Watching this game I honestly don't see how you can learn anything from it.

the chargers have no healthy LB’s left and are being forced to play 3 safeties. the pats are exploiting it with power running and killing them

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Other than the fact that I would never hope that for any other human being, I want just the opposite to see this scenario:

Brady plays enough additional years that he is still there for his last year when the Jets beat them out for the division.  The Pats make the wild card and end up at the AFC Championship at the Meadowlands. The game ends in OT with a Jets win on a pick 6 on Brady's last play of his career

Na! i want Brady to lose 16 games next year, a total JETS trashing of Brady, and that's not enough for me either!!! how about 20 straight years of winning division..

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My girl (who doesn’t watch football) just said to me “Well all that matters is that the north/east team wins, right? Should be rooting for the Patriots, Giants, Philly”

i said.. “THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS. THATS NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS!!!!”

To be fair, northeastern people are better than dirty southerners, westerners, and midwesterners. 

4 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Like the utter wonderfulness that was Marino's final game? :grin:

Archived