NFL Weekend Playoff Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Stop showing Kraft in the box. No-one wants to see that old pervert.

He always struggles to find someone to high-five him after TDs too - nobody wants to touch those hands.

Jonathan is a goddamn nancy boy. He will make Woody Johnson look like Albert Einstein. 

Anyone not surprised? IMO Pats are walking to SB because let's be honest where are/were the mentally strong/proven defenses in the AFC this year? Maybe if the Ravens had someone other than Lamar Jackson I would have been optimistic for the AFC this year.

4 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Stop showing Kraft in the box. No-one wants to see that old pervert.

I dunno dude - they show him enough and they'll catch him cuffing his carrot or something equally disgusting  - law of averages.

3 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

SD defensive game plan is about as gutless as I have seen in a long time. 

NE will get this ball too BTW

Teams that rely on pass rush vs pats get shredded b/c pats don’t get called for holding.  You have to flood the 10 yards near the LOS with dbs who can cover the rbs and get into the short passing lanes.  Rex had the right idea in the playoffs years ago.

Anyone not surprised? IMO Pats are walking to SB because let's be honest where are/were the mentally strong/proven defenses in the AFC this year? Maybe if the Ravens had someone other than Lamar Jackson I would have been optimistic for the AFC this year.

Andy Reid won’t be afraid of BB. Chiefs will put up a fight.
Chargers came in afraid of their own shadow.

And the league loves Mahoames - game may get called fair too.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived