Tom Shane vs Gastineau Lives are going to fight

Maxman

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Yes, usually people who are really good at things, have to tell you every chance they get about how good they are at something, and its not a sign of insecurity or anything. @RutgersJetFan just tells us every chance he can about his toughness out of extra security, lol

I must have missed this posts. I will say I saw Rutgers fight in the Golden Gloves years ago and nobody here should really think about messing with him. 

That said the winner of Gastineau Live \ Tom Shane has to fight him.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I must have missed this posts. I will say I saw Rutgers fight in the Golden Gloves years ago and nobody here should really think about messing with him. 

I box, so I'll train the winner of that fight for Rutgers ?

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thats @T0mShane I just post the pics others hint about or ask for. 

I have no affiliation to shirtless men or inappropriate misunderstandings of how others view them. 

I find it hilarious that every time someone brings up shirtless men, you have to tag Tom, as if you are hoping, "today is the day"!

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I find it hilarious that every time someone brings up shirtless men, you have to tag Tom, as if you are hoping, "today is the day"!

The day for what?  He bragged about his physique I requested he post a shirtless pic for all to see. Thats it.

Where your mind takes it is another story. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

The finals will be taking place at the Kodokan, IBJJF rules, 3-5 minute rounds. If I can’t make you sh*t yourself you win.  

Archived