Quinnen Williams

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

LWilliams can do Anderson's job but Anderson can't do his. QWilliams can do both their jobs but neither of them can play nose. We can't put QWilliams at 3T where he will do the most damage because it's the only place we can put Anderson.

I get that all 3 can’t play DE at the same time. There will be plenty of 2 man nickel fronts and rotations leading to combinations with Henry and Quinnen. I was just pointing out that he seems overlooked and deserves better. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

LWilliams can do Anderson's job but Anderson can't do his. QWilliams can do both their jobs but neither of them can play nose. We can't put QWilliams at 3T where he will do the most damage because it's the only place we can put Anderson.

Superunit

• Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just want you to know that whenever I read your screen name I pronounce it “Thigh Jet.”

Took you long enough. Still avoiding my initial question. Typical of people like you who just love throwing darts at others. Pathetic.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There once was a poster named Thigh

Who kept getting jizz in his eye

We got him some glasses 

and introduced him to lasses

But he couldn’t stop milkin’ that guy 

Now I know why you're called Tom Shame. lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

I didn't want to start it up. But Quinnen is a lot like the Jamal pick. The guy needs to be top 5 at his position. The other factor in all this, is how good do the first round edge guys play. If Josh Allen, Brian Burns and Sweat become all world, I might not even be happy with Q being top 5 at his position. Then there's the fact that I'm a Jets fans. So, likely I will pick apart his game regardless. Aron Donald is lucky he is not a Jet. I'd find flaws in his game left and right. As it stands, I dont watch him enough.

What if just one out of the three become great?

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just want you to know that whenever I read your screen name I pronounce it “Thigh Jet.”

Don't appreciate that. Maybe if you spent 18 months with the Army serving in Northeast Thailand you wouldn't either.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

For me to be happy with the pick, Quinnen Williams will have to be an 8+ a year sack guy while providing above average run defense. Essentially, he needs to be in that Cox, Donald group of DT.

IMO he can get 8-10 this year. Then spike up significantly in the following years.  He has that kind of upside.

He's very smart, strong, fast and instinctive.  Has powerful hand strength and uses them with unorthodox technique.  He's very quick with them.  And uses them in precision to beat double teams.  I swear I've seen some plays where he takes on two OL and gets one to go sideways and the other to fall on the ground. Like early Steven Seagal films, where a couple of hulking guys come at him, then he plants his hands on them, shifts his balance, and causes them to go head first through a store glass window, or head first into a large fish tank. Lol!  QW  can embarrass you. 

He's also very good in getting a pre-snap read.  Observing OL alignment and hand placement.  So he's either on his ball of his feet to explode and penetrate. Or he reads and reacts post snap, moving to make the play.

QW and Donald do have one trait in common.  The ability to use the same side hand and foot in sync, so that they get maximum leverage and power when engaging with OL.  Such as right hand with right leg and foot.  They do this consistently. And this is rare. 

He is impressively fast and instinctive...like a street fighter.  OL  have problems with his Martial Arts speed, quickness and hand precision.

QW...along with Leo...will force Tom Brady out of the pocket.  Breaking up the timing of the passing play. Getting Brady out of his rhythm, and making him throw on the run.  With a pure pocket passer with limited mobility...this is what you have to do to him.  Or else it will be a monotony of Brady-to-Edelman all game long and he beats you. 

Q-ball Brady...slowing down his production...then let Darnold finish Pats off. 

IMO QW will be special...a one of a kind...a HOF prospect.   

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

There once was a poster named Thigh

Who kept getting jizz in his eye

We got him some glasses 

and introduced him to lasses

But he couldn’t stop milkin’ that guy 

There once was a wee troll named TOm

Who reminded me a lot of his Mom

His last name was Shane

It should have been Shame

Wished he'd go back to where he came from.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Don't appreciate that. Maybe if you spent 18 months with the Army serving in Northeast Thailand you wouldn't either.

Northeast Thailand ?? Why would you ever come back. Best ganja ever. I’m sure they got DirectTV. ? 

• Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

There once was a wee troll named TOm

Who reminded me a lot of his Mom

His last name was Shane

It should have been Shame

We wished he'd go back to where he came from.

Joe Namath would cry if he read this. A+ for effort.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

Northeast Thailand ?? Why would you ever come back. Best ganja ever. I’m sure they got DirectTV. ? 

98 degrees and 98% humidity in the jungle . 18 months was plenty. Loved the Royal Thai's and the people. Still do very much. They have shall we say a unique way of handing out justice.