Goodbye Jets

aagarcia

5 minutes ago, BleedGreen91 said:

The nfl has to consider taking the jets away from the Johnson's like they did the raiders with al Davis that's the only hope for the foreseeable future 

Lol the owners are doing exactly  as told. It has nothing to do with any obligation  to provide  you a winner. Silly  peasant.

Run along and pay your taxes like a good slave 

The op has a point.

Throughout my life I have seen and been totally bewildered by a large number of female and male friends and acquaintances that went out with 100% douche bag assholes or total bitches.

Smart people with lots going for them and yet they stayed with mind numbing idiots.

And I am a Jets fan,

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rolloffjet said:

Don’t know how a fan can just walk away from your team. I’m in the group that no matter how bad they are I will still watch. Must be like when you see a accident you have to look even though it could be a fatality. 

Unfortunate isn't it?

The Mrs. complains to my 90 yr old Dad constantly. He took me to my first event in '64 at Shea. In '65 he took me to Yankee Stadium. She still asks him , You couldn't have done that the other way around? Look what you've saddled me with !

Well at  least we had Joe Willie, the late 80's Mets and, of course, this board. Do the Giants have anything as good as Jets Nation?

5 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Unfortunate isn't it?

The Mrs. complains to my 90 yr old Dad constantly. He took me to my first event in '64 at Shea. In '65 he took me to Yankee Stadium. She still asks him , You couldn't have done that the other way around? Look what you've saddled me with !

Well at  least we had Joe Willie, the late 80's Mets and, of course, this board. Do the Giants have anything as good as Jets Nation?

Yes...the Giants have 2 SBs against the Pats. 

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

The op has a point.

Throughout my life I have seen and been totally bewildered by a large number of female and male friends and acquaintances that went out with 100% douche bag assholes or total bitches.

Smart people with lots going for them and yet they stayed with mind numbing idiots.

And I am a Jets fan,

Conditioning,  social engineering