Why the Presser? What say you?............JD will say......

Apache 51

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He's going to announce better prices and specials at the concession stands next home game. 

Buy 3 waters get 1 free, buy 2 hot-dogs get 1 free and free mustard. 

I wish they brought the meatball sandwich back-true story one of the things I like most about the jets in recent past

* Douglas steps to the podium and waits for the chatter from the media to quiet down before speaking *

Douglas: Hello everyone, thank you for attending today. I'm here today to briefly discuss the state of the team this year and where we're at in terms of our long term vision.
Douglas: * coughs, clears throat *
Douglas: First and foremost
Douglas: * reaches down, unzips his pants and flaps out his massive ball sack *
Reporters: Gasps and Screetching
Mehta: * Moves up closer to sniff Douglas' balls *
Douglas: I want to assure you that I do in fact have big balls. I know that was a question many of the fans had.
Douglas: * Pulls his balls away from Mehta and back into his pants *
Douglas: Now, onto the teams performance so far. We're obviously not where we had hoped we would be at this point in the season. If I had any ******* idea how much of a clown Gase was I'd never have taken this gig in the first place. So yea - I went ahead and fired his incompetent ass today. Greg Williams has been promoted to interim head coach, Dowell Loggains will be the offensive coordinator and Joe Vitt has been promoted to defensive coordinator.
Reports: * loud chatter and attempt to ask questions *
Mehta: * tries to pull Douglas' balls back out and gets bitch slapped *
Douglas: Next order of business, we made some last minute trades yesterday. Suckered Gettleman into a 3rd and a 5th for Leo Williams. They suck too, so that should work out for us. I also traded a 4th to the Redskins for an NFL quality left tackle so our QB doesn't see ghosts on Sundays.
Douglas: Questions?

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Fire Gase

Very doubtful.

shutdown Sam for the season

Very doubtful.

, or He wants to let us know he has big Balls?

I think he'll give a somewhat milktoast "state of the franchise" talk, say they have a plan and will fix it, and answer a few stupid NY media questions.

Which is really all you can hope for tbqh.  I'm glad to see he's at least making himself known during this debacle of a season.

• Upvote 2

He is going to say that he is stepping down as gm and that he is handing the reigns over to his friend Adam gase who has a fantastic plan to trade every player on the roster and use those draft picks to aggressively get guys who he will blame for the team losing next year before trading them and repeating.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

A smart GM would have waited until after the three game winning streak, a bit of a victory lap after we beat down the Dolphins, Giants, and Redskins. 

The timing is therefore certainly curious.  Indicates we are moving more than a few players tomorrow, thus no wins on the horizon.  Jamal wants to go to Dallas.  Robbie could land in multiple places.  Le'Veon would fit comfortably on a dozen playoff rosters.

SAR I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

* Douglas steps to the podium and waits for the chatter from the media to quiet down before speaking *

Douglas: Hello everyone, thank you for attending today. I'm here today to briefly discuss the state of the team this year and where we're at in terms of our long term vision.
Douglas: * coughs, clears throat *
Douglas: First and foremost
Douglas: * reaches down, unzips his pants and flaps out his massive ball sack *
Reporters: Gasps and Screetching
Mehta: * Moves up closer to sniff Douglas' balls *
Douglas: I want to assure you that I do in fact have big balls. I know that was a question many of the fans had.
Douglas: * Pulls his balls away from Mehta and back into his pants *
Douglas: Now, onto the teams performance so far. We're obviously not where we had hoped we would be at this point in the season. If I had any ******* idea how much of a clown Gase was I'd never have taken this gig in the first place. So yea - I went ahead and fired his incompetent ass today. Greg Williams has been promoted to interim head coach, Dowell Loggains will be the offensive coordinator and Joe Vitt has been promoted to defensive coordinator.
Reports: * loud chatter and attempt to ask questions *
Mehta: * tries to pull Douglas' balls back out and gets bitch slapped *
Douglas: Next order of business, we made some last minute trades yesterday. Suckered Gettleman into a 3rd and a 5th for Leo Williams. They suck too, so that should work out for us. I also traded a 4th to the Redskins for an NFL quality left tackle so our QB doesn't see ghosts on Sundays.
Douglas: Questions?

Mad Jay Gruden GIF by NBC Sports Washington

There is going to be a lot of vague talk about how he is disappointed the record is where it is but there is a process and it is a new system with a lot of injuries so Gase cannot be held to the same standard and the roster needs a lot of work in the offseason. Anybody thinking something interesting is going to be said is in for a huge disappointment.

That they caught Gase sniffing the marketing girls’ chairs after everyone left for the night but they decided to get him help rather than terminate his contract so that Sam doesn’t have to learn the 3rd offensive system in 3 years.