Jamal Clip

SR24

Just now, T0mShane said:

That he’s a self-promoting, low-impact, losing player and waste of a high draft pick and always has been. That’s what this is about 

That's your opinion..  not joe ds, jeRahs, or decostas, or pretty much 99 percent of football fans and pundits.

• Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

2xl? Maybe you should buy a McClendon jersey instead. Just sayin'..

Im not fat i'm athletically built very muscular, broad shoulders worked a very physical job for 35 years. 

Im 6' 0" weight 235-240 if it's any of your business working on getting back down to 230. 

Nike jerseys run small also. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Im not fat i'm athletically built very muscular, broad shoulders worked a very physical job for 35 years. 

Im 6' 0" weight 235-240 if it's any of your business

Thats a lot of justification for being "big boned". No one asked. Its okay there, Mr. 12. Also, at 6' 240, your stats say.. oh forget it. Have a nice day

Just now, T0mShane said:

That he’s a self-promoting, low-impact, losing player and waste of a high draft pick and always has been. That’s what this is about 

I hate to admit it but you’re right. I was thrilled when the jets drafted adams and he’s been a great player but I am done with him. he’s no leader, he’s a bandwagon phony with a big mouth and the jets are fools for not taking a first round pick for him

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To be fair, I’ve been bitching about Jamal Adams for this exact sh*t the whole time. That it’s taken this long for Jamal to turn up the volume loud enough for everyone to hear it is a further indictment of San extremely weak core of beat writers. Dude has always been a me-first puss and now the world knows it 

meg ryan orgasm face GIF

when harry met sally orgasm GIF

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The issue with the leadership on this team is that Macc and Bowles brought in meek, beta-make, non-confrontational guys who wouldn’t challenge Bowles even a little bit and those types of guys aren’t actual leaders. The only two guys on the team with even a little bit of leadership ability are Steve McClendon and Ryan Kalil, but they’re screaming into space, surrounded by a bunch of self-absorbed cream puffs. It’s going to take yearrrrs to fix this locker room.

This.

Unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:
  • Self-promoting:  Proved that today.  
  • Low impact:  The D has been well below average each season he's been here.   
  • Losing player:  Never won a thing at LSU and is 10-29 here.  
  • Waste of a high draft pick:  Duh.  

And he's a classic DSM-V narcissist to boot.  

Makes sense that he still resonates with you somehow.  

A sports star has a big ego...  this is pretty earth shattering.

I say I hope he gets fined and sits for a game for conduct detrimental to the team. He needs a good SmackDown on public television and to be made an example of! Couldn't happen to a more self-centered narcissistic a****** that calls himself the prez and Compares himself to Tom Brady LMFAO! If the GM and Coach have any balls, they come after this guy hard!! Do you want to see what's going to wake the team up!? Stuff his jock in his mouth and tell him he's going to have to wait a few years to get paid while he rides the bench for being a stuck-up loudmouth that thinks he's more important than everybody else . It's funny I was looking forward to trading him yesterday and I easily would have taken a second and a third and said good riddance...BUM!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Which is why I said "It wasnt his fault". 

31 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

They never had his back. 

Many of these folks are Watson and Mahomes fans...like that was his fault. 

Like I said, this is about Watson and Mahomes. 

It has always been about Watson and Mahomes. 

It has always been fake outrage and today folks smell blood now that he's even provided opportunity. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It is when his ego is on the level of Antonio Brown without the career accomplishments to back it up.  His ego is off the charts even among pro athletes.  

Just because you say hes like Antonio brown doesn't mean he is...  I'll let you know if he starts acting that way..  for now hes got a big ego and needs to get over himself a bit..  we'll see if he does.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

When I saw I was summoned and clicked to see a jamal vid I thought uh oh..

Instead I saw a guy say he respects the job Douglas has to do but was hurt..  why was jamal hurt?  Duh...

The funny thing is those accusing him of being soft seem far more butt hurt about him holding himself in a high regard than he did about the trade talk.

Now that being said... if he doesn't calm down, which I suspect he will, then it could be a problem later on.

At the end of the day I agree with Douglas..  no to a 1st and 3rd but yes to a 1st and 2 2nds.

Much ado about nothing so far..  he has an inflated ego... yeah so.. 

one of the most important tools in the toolbox for & leader/box safety..

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Just because you say hes like Antonio brown doesn't mean he is...  I'll let you know if he starts acting that way..  for now hes got a big ego and needs to get over himself a bit..  we'll see if he does.

He just compared himself to Tom Brady and Aaron Donald over social media.  He won't get over himself.  Because this is who he is.  

A sports star has a big ego?

He's not a star and that is the issue.

He talks a lot, he has not produced a lot. 

He acts like he has accomplished great things and he has accomplished nothing.

He likes the spot light and never misses a chance to say something in the media or on line.

And like most people who are like this he tried to play the victim when he get taken to task for it.

If he was actually really good and a difference maker he can talk as much as he likes.  He simply isn't and he is very easily  replaced. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1