Jamal Clip

SR24

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well comparing himself to Aaron Donald and Tom Brady is the biggest face palming of all time.

He has about as much effect on the overall success of this team that Leo Williams did.

More like Donald Duck and Cindy Brady would be a better comparison.

We need less Dawgs like him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I SAID IT ONCE BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

MILLENIALS....

On a side note, it'll be interesting to see how the rest of this team's leadership corps handles this. This hanging your dirty laundry business must stop.

This is a culture changing opportunity for this club. If other players actually think that publicly belly aching in this matter is acceptable, then this team is ****ed.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is anything ever Jamal's fault?  

7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Sorry, but acting like an entitled d-bag is always your fault.

Folks have been bitching since 2017 and FINALLY have something valid, years later. 

that's some d-bag sh*t. But this is the Jets fanbase. If there's anything you can look forward to, it's a ton of salt. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

MILLENIALS....

On a side note, it'll be interesting to see how the rest of this team's leadership corps handles this. This hanging your dirty laundry business must stop.

This is a culture changing opportunity for this club. If other players actually think that publicly belly aching in this matter is acceptable, then this team is ****ed.

Jamal was never the actual leader of this team.  We have McLendon and now Mosley to handle those duties.  I'm sure things will be OK.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

To be fair, I’ve been bitching about Jamal Adams for this exact sh*t the whole time. That it’s taken this long for Jamal to turn up the volume loud enough for everyone to hear it is a further indictment of San extremely weak core of beat writers. Dude has always been a me-first puss and now the world knows it 

So that's what this has been about the entire time, huh? 

bruh GIF

Imagine saying to your boss, “I’m not ready to talk...” hahaha my god. 

He’s earned so many DPOY awards...MVPs, made multiple clutch playoff performances.

I can’t believe our GM would even answer the phone if a team called?! I mean damn...everyone knows when you sign an NFL contract its akin to a marriage and even answering the phone is considered cheating. Jamal’s right! He is a scorned lover...the poor baby. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

MILLENIALS....

The issue with the leadership on this team is that Macc and Bowles brought in meek, beta-make, non-confrontational guys who wouldn’t challenge Bowles even a little bit and those types of guys aren’t actual leaders. The only two guys on the team with even a little bit of leadership ability are Steve McClendon and Ryan Kalil, but they’re screaming into space, surrounded by a bunch of self-absorbed cream puffs. It’s going to take yearrrrs to fix this locker room.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

MILLENIALS....

Ok, boomer.

• Haha 1

When I saw I was summoned and clicked to see a jamal vid I thought uh oh..

Instead I saw a guy say he respects the job Douglas has to do but was hurt..  why was jamal hurt?  Duh...

The funny thing is those accusing him of being soft seem far more butt hurt about him holding himself in a high regard than he did about the trade talk.

Now that being said... if he doesn't calm down, which I suspect he will, then it could be a problem later on.

At the end of the day I agree with Douglas..  no to a 1st and 3rd but yes to a 1st and 2 2nds.

Much ado about nothing so far..  he has an inflated ego... yeah so.. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, PCP63 said:

Chad was a good player before his injuries, and a good dude throughout his career. The have been few Jets players I've LIKED more. 

Dont get him started.. his Chad opinions are more warped than his jamal opinions.

• Sympathy 1