Monday Night Football Ravens-Rams

joewilly12

Ravens are definitely our Super Bowl. If our Jets ever pulled off a monumental upset of these beastly Ravens that would be one of the most enjoyable Jets regular season wins ever. Especially considering the hole this team has been digging themselves out of. These last 3 weeks have definitely felt good. Hope our leader Jamall Pro keeps our dogs focused on the next opponent each week. No looking ahead. One game seasons. Pardon me, someone take this microphone. I've talked enough. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

I really liked what I saw yesterday, but we are NOT beating that team.  We had a shot and blew it against the Bills and Miami.  The #1 run defense is not going to mean sh*t when you're up against some f'ed up ninja next level offense.  I'm curious to see if the Niners can contain.  If they somehow miraculously do, that would give me hope.

• Haha 1

I just seen the highlights of the game. This guy Lamar Jackson...my goodness.

I remember folks calling this man a fool for not running the 40 yard dash, dismissing any conversation that had him as anything other than a QB, and especially hiring his mom as his agent.

Today, it's like anything this kid touches right now turns to gold. Im really glad to see his success, especially because he did it his way in the face of the naysayers. 

The Ravens are looking like the most potent team in football right now. Scary good.

If Joe Douglas is just a fraction of a GM as Ozzie was, the Jets are going to be good in the near future. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Jared Goff/Carson Wentz  not playing good football. 

Windows are small in the NFL. Once you find a good QB on a rookie deal you basically have the length of that to build your team. Once you pay those QBs a second contract, in inhibits your ability to pay the guys who helped get them there. That said, Darnold only has a few more on his. I hope the Jets at least sniff the playoffs before they overpay him and can’t sustain what’s (eventually) built around him. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Windows are small in the NFL. Once you find a good QB on a rookie deal you basically have the length of that to build your team. Once you pay those QBs a second contract, in inhibits your ability to pay the guys who helped get them there. That said, Darnold only has a few more on his. I hope the Jets at least sniff the playoffs before they overpay him and can’t sustain what’s (eventually) built around him. 

False

saints 

packers

49ers

seahawks 

patriots

Vikings 

All have veteran QBs on huge deals