Ceedee Lamb

Y2jets

Tee Higgins to me is the better fit on this Jets team. Big guy, great hands, and a huge catch radius. Someone that’s going do work on short and intermediate routes and go up and make the tough catches with a defender draped over him. He should be the guy to target if we wanted to go WR in the first round.

4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Trade Adams for Zack Martin and a pick

Sign Scherff 

Send Cleveland a conditional 7th for Baker maybe we need a backup qb

I'd sign up for this.

Since Darnold likes to put his face on random women, as well as having incredibly sensitive toes, he'll be out sick and with an injured foot by week 2, and with Baker behind a quality Oline Sam will never see the field again as a Jet. 

Maybe we can then trade Sam to the Browns for a conditional 7th afterwards. It'll be tough getting any more for a guy who loses to every winless team he faces or sees ghost everytime he plays Brady...or Fitz.

Just imagine if we get swept by the Dolphins today. ?  

44 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'd sign up for this.

Since Darnold likes to put his face on random women, as well as having incredibly sensitive toes, he'll be out sick and with an injured foot by week 2, and with Baker behind a quality Oline Sam will never see the field again as a Jet. 

Maybe we can then trade Sam to the Browns for a conditional 7th afterwards. It'll be tough getting any more for a guy who loses to every winless team he faces or sees ghost everytime he plays Brady...or Fitz.

We are getting swept today, and the Ravens (gulp). We may see Chris Johnson start to walk back his word in the next few weeks.

6 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'd sign up for this.

I’m wrong maybe we get Baker as a backup after he gets cut in 2 years

21 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Jets can’t draft a receiver in the first round 

Why not? It's a gigantic need. Not as big as OL but if all the first round OL are gone or are significantly worse prospects than a WR i dont see why you wouldnt go for it. Entire draft needs to be bout Sam. We cannot draft defense in the first round.

8 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'd sign up for this.

Is this supposed to mean that Sam and Baker are playing on equally good offensive units? Because as a Baker fan bringing him here should be what keeps you up at night with cold sweats and nightmares along with a zombie apocalypse. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Is this supposed to mean that Sam and Baker are playing on equally good offensive units? Because as a Baker fan bringing him here should be what keeps you up at night with cold sweats and nightmares along with a zombie apocalypse. 

I should be careful what I wish for now that you put it like that. ?

• Haha 1