Who’s your NY Jet MVP this year?

14 in Green

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

#ShaneLogic

I can cherry pick stats too.  Adams allows 51.7% completion rate and 73.6 passer rating when targeted.  Burgess allows 67.3% completion rate and 104.6 rating when targeted.  Burgess also has more than twice as many missed tackles as Adams.  And Adams has 6.5 sacks to Burgess 0.5.

And at least know your new favorite player's name.  Its James Burgess.  Derrick played for the Raiders in the 00s.

Hmmmm of course the disinformation campaigns come out when James Burgess takes the lead in the polls. Who’s funding your operation? What eastern bloc nation is interfering in our free and fair elections? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I go with Blessuan Austin. Kid was like finding a $100 bill in a couch cushion. Just an absolute pleasant surprise. Team blows this year, but because of this kid we don’t have a need at a very important position. Bless us all. 

You may even say we were blessed. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nico002 said:

Nah he gets the “most valuable” aka “biggest impact on the field” aka “largest point differential” aka “biggest effect on wins/losses”

Good job though, this thread isn’t an obvious trolling set up at all. 

I was only teasing you earlier.

There is a case to be made for Darnold. I know you won’t believe me, but I’ve been happy with what I’ve seen from him this year.

He hasn’t blown me away, but I’m finally down with the “let’s  wait until we see him when he’s got some help” crowd. It’s hard to expect elite numbers when he doesn’t have any help besides Crowder and RA. He’s showing enough to at least get that opportunity.

• Sympathy 1