2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

1 minute ago, fullblast said:

Everything Buffalo does is technically sound. This is how you avoid injury and overcome talent deficiencies. And win.

Easily one of the best coached teams in the league. They’re a joy to watch. 

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

I'm always happy to win the "don't say stupid things" game

What, like saying Josh Allen is inaccurate, and his inaccuracy will hurt his ability to win playoff games?

I know.  Completely stupid comment.  Not like I have all the history of football to back me up on that point.  

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's better than I thought he'd be as a thrower.  But he will never be effective against playoff-caliber defenses.  Luckily for Allen, the Texans are meh on defense.  

You can't complete just a hair over 50 % of your throws and take your team very far, no matter how good of a runner you are.  And if he ever suffers an injury and is forced to run less, he's screwed.  

I don’t think he’ll ever be Drew Brees but.... a HAIR over 50%??? C’mon 80, be fair. 

59% in 2019. 58 for his career and he is improving. Everyone knew he was raw as hell coming into the league.

?

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

I don’t think he’ll ever be Drew Brees but.... a HAIR over 50%??? C’mon 80, be fair. 

59% in 2019. 58 for his career and he is improving. Everyone knew he was raw as hell coming into the league.

?

56 for his career.  But sure.  I'll give him credit for getting better in Year 2.  Wake me up when he's in the 60s, where you really need to be in this league to win.

• Upvote 1