2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

I honestly think Buffalo is a complete fraud, but also think they have a legit shot of winning today.

I'm really not sure how the Texans are "good".  Defense is near the bottom of the league in yardage and bottom half of league in points allowed.  Offense is good, but far from spectacular.  

On 1/2/2020 at 1:03 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Patriots -- Would be fun to pick the sexy upset and having the Pats go out like that would be amazing but they're not going to lose two in a row at home. They're not winning the Super Bowl this year but they're gonna win this one.

Texans -- Forget everything else and just remember this is Deshaun Watson at home against Josh Allen on the road.

Saints -- I think the Saints are going to be locked in and on a mission this year. Their offense has been coming around and Kirk Cousins has never won a big game in his life.

Seahawks -- Eagles are super undermanned due to injury and only in the playoffs because that division stinks to high heaven. Seahawks pull out a close one.

I think I agree on all 4. 

24 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I honestly think Buffalo is a complete fraud, but also think they have a legit shot of winning today.

I'm really not sure how the Texans are "good".  Defense is near the bottom of the league in yardage and bottom half of league in points allowed.  Offense is good, but far from spectacular.  

With Will Fuller playing (though it's unclear how much or how healthy he is) their offense changes significantly.  Same with JJ Watt (who is also playing today) on their defense.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, Dcat said:

Hou 20 Buf 13

NE 24 Ten 23

NO 40 Min 24

Phil  30 Sea 27 

Eagles surprise everyone!

That Eagles game is going to be interesting.  I have a feeling Wentz is going to play well.  And I still think Pederson is a great HC.  However, it would be tough to pick against Russell Wilson.

37 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Is it wrong for me to hope the bills win today? I really don't dislike the bills unless their game has an impact on the Jets. Maybe it is because I feel they share a similar pain to us Jets fans!

Nope, not wrong of you.  I can go either way.  I'm a big fan of Bills GM and UNCW grad Brandon Beane, and am happy for all the success he's had there.  But I also love Deshaun Watson.  

• Upvote 2