HELP WANTED: Browns Head Coach (We may be dysfunctional, but we're the only HC job left)

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

right now the only two names i've heard in connection to the browns job is mcdaniels and meyer. 

I think McDaniels makes the most sense. 

Also makes sense because i expect it to be a disaster should it actually happen.

McDaniels may very well have the Patriots job in the bag. The Browns will then have to resort to someone out of left field.

suiting.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Also makes sense because i expect it to be a disaster should it actually happen.

McDaniels may very well have the Patriots job in the bag. The Browns will then have to resort to someone out of left field.

suiting.

He has the pats job locked up if he wants to stay and wait it out, the problem is there are a lot of conflicting reports on how long bill will actually stay.. so if youre sick of waiting, i can understand moving on.  Especially since he can bring anyone to be GM with him, and the team does have a lot of talent.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Baker sucks and is a headcase he is a lock to get his next head coach fired

You don’t know any of that. He did well last year and this year he didn’t. I think that is more on Kitchens. He is a good enough QB, in my opinion, that if a good coach comes in, he would be fine. He has a mouth but that could be handled as well (a guy like BB would fix that, but it needs to be a guy that wins). 

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, Drums said:

You don’t know any of that. He did well last year and this year he didn’t. I think that is more on Kitchens. He is a good enough QB, in my opinion, that if a good coach comes in, he would be fine. He has a mouth but that could be handled as well (a guy like BB would fix that, but it needs to be a guy that wins). 

Teams had an offseason to study Baker and how to stop him.  It worked.  

One read spread offense guys who are also undersized usually suck in the nfl.  Throw in the fact that Baker is in general a bad guy who can’t accept criticism and you have a disaster recipe

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Teams had an offseason to study Baker and how to stop him.  It worked.  

One read spread offense guys who are also undersized usually suck in the nfl.  Throw in the fact that Baker is in general a bad guy who can’t accept criticism and you have a disaster recipe

"Hey Phil, who da hell you calling a bad guy?" - BM

HatefulFineAiredale-max-1mb.gif.072e721cf1111059ff07e45b8bc05c60.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

suiting.

I haven't seen @Villain The Foe around in a few days.  Wouldn't be surprised at all if Villain gets the nod.  Presser Fri.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, flgreen said:

I haven't seen @Villain The Foe around in a few days.  Wouldn't be surprised at all if Villain gets the nod.  Presser Fri.

Unfortunately I havent received a call. I've been here everyday, however, making threads in the NFL draft portion of the board. The season is over, and now it's time to focus on offseason stuff.