2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

derrick henry , the OL and the DL and timely plays. motsly today Dl is kicking the Ravens OL ass

Ravens D has done jack all.

LJ has been limited and drops...

Titans deserve a lot of credit. Ravens defense had been bad. Yes some drops but Lamar has been pretty brutal 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

derrick henry , the OL and the DL and timely plays. motsly today Dl is kicking the Ravens OL ass

Ravens D has done jack all.

LJ has been limited and drops...

And don't forget most of the drops are from his crappy passes.

• Upvote 4

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Amazing how much a lot of Jets fans hate Adam Gase. Embarrassing themselves in antichrist matter

I do not hate the man at all.

He is just a very bad coach.  A poor head coach and a travesty of a coach for being an offensive guy.

Also a guy who had all of this spelled out in his time with Miami and our tool of an owner hired him on the phone call of peyton manning who gives no sh*ts about the jets.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He is just a very bad coach.  A poor head coach and a travesty of a coach for being an offensive guy.

Also a guy who had all of this spelled out in his time with Miami and our tool of an owner hired him on the phone call of peyton manning who gives no sh*ts about the jets.

I hate the ******* prick

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Agreed.  I wanted Mccarthy and hated the Gase hire.  However whether we like it or not he is gonna be here.  So I’m hoping next year everything clicks 

34 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

He also had a cannon arm that could throw the ball literally anywhere against almost anybody. I hear so many people call him a system QB but never mention what he could actually do.

I was a big fan of Fouts btw (and don’t think he gets enough credit to this day).  Just saying he had great weapons too. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah man.  $15M per on the Box Safety.  That's where the game is headed.

Well ground and pound is back. A team with a JAG QB and dominant RB won a playoff game (by beating a better running team). Its conclusive.

JA was made to defend ground and pound, we're going to be thanking our lucky stars 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jets723 said:

Agreed.  I wanted Mccarthy and hated the Gase hire.  However whether we like it or not he is gonna be here.  So I’m hoping next year everything clicks 

The worst that happens is that they struggle and he gets fired next year so what's the big deal? Again, I am not comfortable with people bullying the man, especially since he has a family that might get side effects of that hatred

Just now, T0mShane said:

I would trade Jamal Adams for a fringe Pro Bowl right guard immediately. 

Here we go bring Jamal Adams into this. 

Instead lets talk about the shared hallway bathroom in the mens rooming house you share with 15 other men.Ever find hair on your soap or toothbrush.............way better than you bashing Jamal Adams tonight. DAMMIT 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Considering the titans 0 scored 14 last week I'm not sure that makes your case

Lamar / baltimore imploding 

They played the NFL’s #1 Defense on the road and rushed for over 180 yards. You’re telling me the Titans O didn’t play well? They are running the ball whenever they want.

8 yards per rush tonight. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Here we go bring Jamal Adams into this. 

Instead lets talk about the shared hallway bathroom in the mens rooming house you share with 15 other men.Ever find hair on your soap or toothbrush.............way better than you bashing Jamal Adams tonight. DAMMIT 

You’re watching the two best safeties in football tonight in Byard and Earl Thomas. What a treat

• Upvote 1