2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The NFL always does this.  Go all in on a young guy too soon and spend way too much on far too many commercials with that player.  

Right, they were annoying but i understood them in Sept, even October. Its January, he sucked this year and didnt make the playoffs. Cut your losses 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

Right, they were annoying buy I understood them in Sept, even October. Its January, he sucked this year and didnt make the playoffs. Cut your losses 

The networks have to meet their quotas.  They'd probably have to give a massive refund if they started pulling the ads now. 

Let them keep playing.  Just a stain on the face of the NFL, the sponsors, and Mayfield.  

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The networks have to meet their quotas.  They'd probably have to give a massive refund if they started pulling the ads now. 

Let them keep playing.  Just a stain on the face of the NFL, the sponsors, and Mayfield.  

Progressive could replace them I meant 

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Totally agree.

I have major longterm concerns over his playstyle, particularly with respect to his durability 

Yep

He just turned 23 as of a few days ago, but let him take another 2-3 years of this...

As I’ve said, if you expect to run this kid 8-10 times a game and for him to hold up for a decade...

Well...good luck to you.

Even if he was built like a brick sh*thouse ala Cam Newton it would still be an extremely tall order.

But Lamar is 6’2 215...

Kid is going to eventually get shattered unless he can truly develop into a pocket QB.