Jets on TikTok?

Just now, New York Mick said:

That’s a new one for me. Any t!ts and ass or is it just dumb sh*t?

There’s a weird issue that of underage girls acting provocatively on the app. Nudity isn’t allowed on the app but some “models” test those limits all the time. It’s really a terrible internet place.

• Upvote 3

Used to be Musical.ly - sort of.

They did the same thing - (mostly lip sync) music videos.

Musical.ly was popular in the US in 2016-17, like 200MM users, TikTok bought Musical.ly in late 2017 and merged the 2 user bases as TikTok in mid-2018.

I would say SoundCloud is more what broke Billie Eilish - she was popular there 2 years before TikTok was a thing here.

But Lil Nas X, yeah. Or at least his Old Town Road.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Short videos.  Cute kids making kinda sorta music videos singing along to 10 second song snippets.  Tweets using video and music instead of text.  My 15 year old daughter is on it constantly. 

Some real artists have arisen from this platform.  Most notably Lil Nas X and Billie Eilish.

SAR I

Lil Nas X?  Smh...

56 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You are a very interesting enigmatic if not  peculiar Little fella. So in touch and completely out of touch at the same  time. It’s practically impressive. Not sure if I’d like to sit and share a quality seltzer with you or make you the first person I put on ignore here. 

This is the best post I've ever seen on Jetnation.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Short videos.  Cute kids making kinda sorta music videos singing along to 10 second song snippets.  Tweets using video and music instead of text.  My 15 year old daughter is on it constantly. 

Some real artists have arisen from this platform.  Most notably Lil Nas X and Billie Eilish.

SAR I

@SAR I  Do you drive this when not driving the BMW? 

Image result for stabbin wagon pics
  • Haha 3