Jets on TikTok?

as father to 2 vsco girls, the tic toc is real and mostly harmless. a big trend recently was lip syncing quotes from Beetlejuice.  I think they were disappointed when we watched the actual movie as most were as that fad lasted all of a couple of weeks(until they watched the movie). On the positive side, it is creative, on the negative side some of it is sexually suggestive.

29 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

as father to 2 vsco girls, the tic toc is real and mostly harmless. a big trend recently was lip syncing quotes from Beetlejuice.  I think they were disappointed when we watched the actual movie as most were as that fad lasted all of a couple of weeks(until they watched the movie). On the positive side, it is creative, on the negative side some of it is sexually suggestive.

Doesn't vsco girl have negative connotations to it?

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

According to US intelligence Service it's a Chinese Military App that harvests your personal information so they can send a nuke into your kitchen. 

Probably so they can send some kind of social media nudge, which is all it takes for millions of Americans to run off and self propagandize themselves all over the place

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

According to US intelligence Service it's a Chinese Military App that harvests your personal information so they can send a nuke into your kitchen. 

This stuff I do not like. Bad information does not help, it only makes the situation worse.

US Intelligence did not send an alert saying a nuke would be sent into your kitchen.

Putting bad information out there isn't anything we want here.

The alert clearly said the nuke would be sent to the living room. Details matter.  :)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

This stuff I do not like. Bad information does not help, it only makes the situation worse.

US Intelligence did not send an alert saying a nuke would be sent into your kitchen.

Putting bad information out there isn't anything we want here.

The alert clearly said the nuke would be sent to the living room. Details matter.  :)

You got me... thought I was getting banned again?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Doesn't vsco girl have negative connotations to it?

nah, harmless as swatch watches, Benetton shirts, and z.cavariccis back in the day imo. replaced with a hair scrunchy on the wrist, puka shell necklace, hydroflask and oversized hoodie sweatshirt.

• Upvote 1